FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Cpanel Help

jarred89
I cant login into cpanel i think i have forgotten my password is there away i can have the password reset to the default one?
Daniel15
You can request that a new password be sent to you; just click 'Cancel' when the cPanel login box appears. Then, you'll get a page that says 'cPanel Login'. Look at the bottom of the page, and you'll see:

'If you have lost your password, you can reset it by entering your username and clicking here'

Hopefully, that will work for you.
Summer
Check ur PM Inbox for the hosting details that Bondings sent to you .
jarred89
Im still getting the error message when i login into cpanel i have resetted my password but it still wont work below is the screen that comes up when i try to login.
gonzo
jarred89 wrote:
Im still getting the error message when i login into cpanel i have resetted my password but it still wont work below is the screen that comes up when i try to login.

Someone changed the cpanel theme to something very retarded recently. try instead logging into

https://frihost.net:2083
jarred89
ok thanks for that the link worked when will the other links be up and running again?
n0obie4life
We changed the cpanel skin recently.

All the replace all the /x/ in your link to /bluelagoon/