FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My web site !

Nightwisher
I really try to improve something great, love band "nightwish" and i'm fun but not have chance to pay hosting or domain and try to find some solution to put on few sites my hard working and on one put web site on another images becouse one dont host images another dont give sql, php for forum, and dont alow meny things and one have long subdomain and lot of things and i made something but i found this great forum and as i see it and read that support all things what i need and my site is still beta and working on tham including forum ! If you have time and wont to suggest me and helps please welcome and thank you so much !

Kindly regards
Nightwisher
raver
ok...try posting the link to your website so you can get feedback on it...

edit: Yeah but i would like to see the link....if the subject is of no interest to me why should i check it out? this is a section for advertising your site...but i will not visit all of the sites posted here sipmly because some of them do not interest me Wink
SunburnedCactus
Notice the "WWW" button at the bottom of the post. I wonder what that does?

Rolling Eyes
wistom
ok,
but you should post the url so that we can put some back thing.s
digibluez
what is this mess...makes me lol!
david150
Maybe take care of the layout
Rolz
Yeah, the layout isn't an eye-candy... and the ads just make it worse. Sad
Jon82Brown
it need alot of improvement. its good to have a simple layout but thats too simple
sugarbox
Where is your site???
sugarbox
Where is your site??
sugarbox
COOL! I like your site.

Alot of nice picssss.