FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Resident evil 4 PS2

Nightwisher
This is the new game for Ps2 and its great i stock after the big fish i lake ! With big gorilla and if someone knows how to kill that gorrila or escape please post it here ! If someone need first step i'm here !

Thanks a lot

Kindly regards
Nightwisher
MeleceNi
Find a report:

Resident Evil 4 coming to PS2
Formerly GameCube-exclusive entry in Capcom's survival horror series will appear on PlayStation 2 in 2005.
Capcom announced today that the long-awaited follow-up to its popular survival horror franchise, which was originally scheduled to appear only on the GameCube console, is also headed to Sony's PlayStation 2.
MeleceNi
The PS2 version of Resident Evil 4 is currently slated to be released at the end of 2005 in Japan, the US, and Europe. The GameCube version is still scheduled for a January 2005 release in the US and Japan, followed by a spring release in Europe.

In a statement released today, Capcom revealed that the decision to make Resident Evil 4 go cross-platform was based on requests from fans worldwide, in addition to market considerations and shareholder requests. The statement also made mention that each version of the game will be developed to take advantage of the strengths of its intended platform.
MeleceNi
In September 2001, Capcom held a press conference in Tokyo to announce that the Resident Evil series would thereafter be released exclusively for the Nintendo GameCube. Capcom first produced a visually overhauled remake of the very first Resident Evil title, which was originally released for the PlayStation in the mid-'90s, and followed suit with a brand-new prequel called Resident Evil 0 and ports of Resident Evil 2, 3, and Code: Veronica.
MeleceNi
However, as soon as the deal was cemented between Capcom and Nintendo, cracks started to appear. Early in 2002, Capcom announced that an online Resident Evil title, Resident Evil: Outbreak, was exclusively headed to the PlayStation 2. Later that year, the publisher seemed to reaffirm its relationship with Nintendo when it announced four more GameCube-exclusive games alongside Resident Evil 4. Then, one of them, Dead Phoenix, was canceled, and PS2 versions of two of the other games, Viewtiful Joe and Killer 7, were subsequently announced. Nevertheless, if Capcom sticks to the current release plan, Resident Evil 4 will remain exclusive to the GameCube hardware for roughly one year.
SilverDogg
meleceni, why nost just post once?

what i heard is that some guy over at capcom said that if resident evil (maybe it was only 4?) showed up on the ps2 he would cut his head off. as far as i know, his head is still intact, which is very unfortunate Wink.
Jayfarer
SilverDogg wrote:
meleceni, why nost just post once?

Less points?

Either way, the team behind the port is really good for making it come out nearly intact on the PS2.
jober911
k. i that big worm fish thing in the lake, you dodge the stuff sticking out of the water or else you fall off. then that giant thing (when the ganados trap you by sealing you off in gates) you have to just run away till the dog comes out (if you helped it in the beginning of the game.) then shoot him in the head with either a rifle, tmp, pistol, or shotgun. when he kneels down, go near him and press x to climb. then mash on the square or X button (whatever comes out as a command) to cut him up. repeat. hope this helps!

PS.
I beat this game already, so i only use either the infinite r.launcher or the thompson.
jarcelao
i am a big fan of the resident evil series and definitely wouldn't pass up a chance on playing this game...

i am definitely looking forward playing this game during the holiday season.. heh Very Happy Cool
bcnhs81
yesterday, as i was going home, i dropped by on my fave computer shop, well there's this guys playing RE4. it was my first time to see it and WOW!!!!.. it is really something.. it makes me wanna buy a PS2.. i wonder if there is a pc-port for it..(i hope). you see, i'm a big fan of RE since the PSone days and upon seeing RE4, it made me warm and fuzzy inside and i was wishing that i have a ps2.. well i guess ill stick with my pc..

Graphics and all, RE4 Rocks, i hope to play it one of these days.. just to try out the new things and environment
jarcelao
i already got this game last night and all i can say is it is totally awesome! the best survival horror game i've ever played... Very Happy Cool

kudos to capcom for releasing it for playstation 2... Smile
SilverDogg
bcnhs81 wrote:
yesterday, as i was going home, i dropped by on my fave computer shop, well there's this guys playing RE4. it was my first time to see it and WOW!!!!.. it is really something.. it makes me wanna buy a PS2.. i wonder if there is a pc-port for it..(i hope). you see, i'm a big fan of RE since the PSone days and upon seeing RE4, it made me warm and fuzzy inside and i was wishing that i have a ps2.. well i guess ill stick with my pc..

Graphics and all, RE4 Rocks, i hope to play it one of these days.. just to try out the new things and environment

you have a cube? buy it for that console instead if so Wink.
ruff_ryder
I played it a week ago...it's so much different than any other Resident Evil. In a good way. I was so relieved when I saw all that eye-popping graphics. Finally the people over at Capcom realised they should do something about that. BTW, any information on a possible PC release?
MonkeyWrench
i have resident evil outbreak file 2 and it was the worst game i ever played, is resident evil 4 better and worth getting?