FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Koprophagie, is the Pope right?

loveandormoney
Koprophagie, is the Pope right?

Reading blood and crab the whole day like watch dead people in TV made sick. Did the Pope say. Is this right or does bloody movies heal kids and adults cause they spend so much money for pleasure horror movies?
Ankhanu
You're going to have to work harder here; this thread is basically gibberish. If you can't explain what you're trying to say better, it's going to be spamcanned.
loveandormoney
Im so sorry. I expected, the Xmas of the Pope is or was more popular. So thank You
for Your answer.

When its bad to talk about Moral and Christmas, please delete this threat. We talk about peace. So the question of the topic is:
The pope is the president of a small government in Europe. And often the Pope is talking about Moral. Is this wrong?
When the Pope is talking about bad manners
are You bored?
Is the task of the Pope to talk to people without Real Live.
And the other question:
Is is bad to live in Moral.
Why are people going to a church and not using drugs bored and losers.
Is the real life freedom or following rules of the church.

So we which You all a healthy Christmas out of our Family Office

and if You dont like that
please delete it.
And enjoy Your life.
restonpiston
loveandormoney wrote:
The pope is the president of a small government in Europe. And often the Pope is talking about Moral. Is this wrong?

As i understand moral, it's the set or rules, guidelines and beliefs that you use when living in society. Each one has it's own moral, so he should be able to talk about his.

Quote:
When the Pope is talking about bad manners
are You bored?

It's interesting to listen to this Pope in particular, he seems to say different things unlike his predecessors.

Quote:
Is the real life freedom or following rules of the church.

As i understand religion, you should follow the rules of church until you understand by yourself why being a good person, praying,etc, is good or bad for you. If you understand it from the beginning, you will or won't do it freely.
loveandormoney
Quote:

As i understand moral, it's the set or rules, guidelines and beliefs that you use when living in society

Yes.
And the question is: Are rules stupid?
Does the rule destroy body and pleasure?
Should the human live free.

Many kids say, church is boring, cause rules destroy fun. This is the question.
And then there are people in the world, who live in moral
and other people, who love violence and they destroy?

Would a world without rules create free and healthy people?

And is this a question for Xmas?
loveandormoney
Im sorry.
I do a second post.
Is it good or bad
custum peace on love on Xmas.

Is this a good idea of the church to live together in harmony for some days in the own holy family,
without stress in pleasure?

Is THIS the advantage to be catholic or lutheran?
restonpiston
I really think that every time i read one of your posts, loveandormoney I am only getting a small part of the meaning inside them.

Anyway, both luterans and catholics share almost the same religion, only some differences divide them, so they should focus in what they have in common, not in what isolates them.
LxGoodies
Ok, there's been a 3D remake of Poltergeist and the pope is worried about it ? I would say it's his own fault. Catholics tend to believe in exorcism else the Vatican would not have a resident senior exorcist. Are these movies a danger to belief, or the church ? On the contrary ! the fascination with horror is a christian fascination with sublime Death, which is actually worshipped in the church. Horror is competition for the church, Holywood is competition for the church.. so obviously, the pope will speak against it. But nearly all horror could not exist without the church. Symbols like the cross play a heroic role in most horror. The church should stop whining about movies. Their belief is the origin of horror, e.g. the Armageddon, which is foretold and with no doubt embraced by many christians, at least as fiction. And it is part of many horror movies.
loveandormoney
restonpiston wrote:
I really think that every time i read one of your posts, loveandormoney I am only getting a small part of the meaning inside them.

Anyway, both luterans and catholics share almost the same religion, only some differences divide them, so they should focus in what they have in common, not in what isolates them.

Thank You for Your answer.

We wish You a healthy new Year.

But
how do You solve the problem of the last supper?