FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

IM Back

Possum
Hi

Ive been away from Frihost and am back. Frihost seems like its going to go forever. Excellent.

Tell me how is everything going here.. Is Bondings still in control.... What's been happening..
standready
Welcome back, Possum. Knew you were just playing possum for while. Bring some friends with you? We could use some fresh faces (as well as old faces) around here.
Ankhanu
Welcome back Smile
Yeah, Bondings is still the guy, but we haven't really seen him in a while. That said, things keep happening in the background, like DNS renewals, server moves, etc., so he's doing things.

There are a couple new faces around, but not too many. Things are kinda dry, but there is activity!
deanhills
Possum wrote:
Hi

Ive been away from Frihost and am back. Frihost seems like its going to go forever. Excellent.
We definitely are. It's genuinely GREAT to see you back Possum. Made my day! Dancing
ratanegra
Hello back nice to meet you im ratanegra
Peterssidan
Nice to see you're still around. I was afraid you had been eradicated. Possums are not popular in New Zeeland, or so I've heard.
chasbeen
Possum
I'm back. Ahh 10 years, I remember when there was hardly anyone here and the only gauranteed reply to a topic would be if you put something in General Chat
Da Rossa
Possum wrote:
Hi

Tell me how is everything going here.. Is Bondings still in control.... What's been happening..

Welcome again, Possum! Don't go away again! Stick around! Very Happy
andy26
I am sure there is a subliminal message on the internet somewhere bringing old members back to the forum. Hey Da Rossa we could be onto a Conspiracy here XD
johans
good to hear that your back again guys!
chasbeen
it would be interesting if anyone ever met each other from here.
Frihost could have been where Facebook is..
loveandormoney
I didnt understand.
But yes
there are contacts.