FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Westworld

restonpiston
I recently finished the first (and only for now) season of Westworld and i have to say it's very good, well built characters and success in keeping you hooked.

My only concern is that every chapter is one hour long! If anyone have seen it or plans to do it, what do you think about it?
Marcuzzo
restonpiston wrote:
I recently finished the first (and only for now) season of Westworld and i have to say it's very good, well built characters and success in keeping you hooked.

My only concern is that every chapter is one hour long! If anyone have seen it or plans to do it, what do you think about it?

No spoilers pretty please, i'm planning on watching the show in a few weeks Shocked
standready
Looks interesting. I also am planning to watch soon.
andy26
Nice funnily enough im just about to watch series 1 based on a recommendation from a friend!
coderzombie
restonpiston wrote:

I am eagerly looking forward to the second season. Waiting to see where they take it now.