FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Let's have a party

Haiku2016
It's Christmas time and I feel like we should have a party. Celebrate Frihost. Why don't we have a Top10 list? Like the Top10 Frihost blogs for the year, or Top10 threads, or Top10 posts, whatever. No need for actual prizes, even. Nothing fancy, just a title or a badge that we can display on our username (y'know, the stuff on the left hand side of our threads). Why don't we have a few occasions across the year that we can celebrate with prizes. Top10 Chinese posts on Chinese New Year. Top10 ghoulish posts during Halloween. Find events from all over the world to celebrate. Not too many, just three or four events that we can look forward to and celebrate ourselves. Or a special Frihost awards day?
Da Rossa
Good idea. Since I can't enlist as much as ten topics, then let me "nominate" one for an eventual top10 vote:

Show us your season
LxGoodies
here's a nomination. deanhill's topic about oval architecture, click picture

deanhills
Thanks LxGoodies .... my dream house. Very Happy
Haiku2016
I'm pleased to see some response to this. How can we spread the word? I really like the entries so far. Would love to find out about more. What prize can we give? A badge would be nice. Can you do that without imposing on Bondings?