FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What cell phones (and providers) do you guys use?

raman
Just signed a new T-Mobile 1 yr contract through Amazon.com. They paid me $75 to take the Motorola V330. I got a bluetooth USB adapter today and with I can send mp3's, photos and movies to the phone. The camera is not great, but it's better than most other camera phones that I have seen. Overall, T-mobile's service isn't as good as verizon's but I'm happy I switched as T-mobile is alot cheaper and I like this phone alot.
otiscom
I use Orange.
nOScott
I use Cingular Very Happy
thegamecreator
I used to use sprint with a 1 yr subscription. but sprint got annoying really really annoying. so im cellphoneless. which makes me think im so far back in technology without one Crying or Very sad
shafiq
I use singtel
planet
razrV3 hacked out 'n modified so it has videocamera with zoom, better reception and better menues.
Mark999111
I use Nokia 3200 (not the really old one, it has a camera etc.) and tesco are my provider
hodgenpodg
i have cingular and a s710a (i was gonna get the razr but the s710a has so many more features but is a little less cool lookin) which seem to work just about everywhere I go even snowmobiling in maine where there is abosulutely nothing
Jayfarer
Verizon Wireless with those SCH A670 that I think are pretty common.
hoonger
I use T-mobile too.
T-mobile doesn't have strong signal in some places, but it's good in metroplis such as Dallas.
That's good enough for me.
snowboardalliance
I have Cingular with a cheap free flip phone.
lockwolf
I have Virgin Mobiles Shorty phone. I dont like it and plan to switch and get a real cell phone someday.
gertjang
Samsung X480

my provider: Mobistare ( i live in belgium so most of you won't know this provider)
sibbahz
I have a samsung z500, on o2-UK. 19 a month contract,free phone, 50 x-net mins and 500 text included.
cnnet
I use nokia ones
it's stable and not dear
and I like send text message
nokia is the best
digibluez
Dont use a cellphone. And i don't want one either!
d722002
I personally use T-Mobile, and they sent me a Samsung e335 for free.
gh0stface
I am currently subscribed with T-Mobile too. I have no qualms with them. I get good reception most of the time too. I have a Motorola V300 with some upgraded firmware Smile
seanooi
I'm using Cingular with a phone i bought myself from Malaysia, a SonyEricsson S700i. Reception is really good in my area so I'm planning to switch to T-Mobile, heard that it's way much better. Very Happy
speedlikecy
i am using nokia 7610...
Jobbin
I am using a old nokia, and my provider is halebop :p
iheartnoodles
iwant a new provider ihate mines. ihave virgin moble(iknow im so cheap lol). im planning to get t-moble later! yay for me