FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I have more than one domain?

vuontam
it seems that Frihost grant only one domain name.Can I request a few more domain name?
SonLight
You can have multiple subdomains of frihost if you wish. If you post enough to keep over 45 points, you can earn coins, which you can exchange for a purchased domain. My understanding is that you can get one purchased domain for free, and that if you have enough points left a year later, you can get a domain renewal for free also. I'm not sure of the current status of the program, but I am sure you can host multiple sites here and the hosting is good quality.
deanhills
vuontam wrote:
it seems that Frihost grant only one domain name.Can I request a few more domain name?
Suggest you check our home page as the information there is quite specific about how many domains you may have. Also note that you have to make five quality posts before you qualify for a hosting account. This is a post to host forum. Refer our Guidelines for Quality Posts.

Quote:
At Frihost, we offer free php web hosting without advertisements to all our active members with the following features:

1500 MB of disk space
35 GB of traffic
No maximum file size
A free subdomain of your choice (eg. yoursite.frihost.org)
Unlimited domains and subdomains of your own

Php, perl, python, cgi, ssi and other scripting languages
Unlimited MySQL databases
Ftp access and browser uploads
Unlimited email accounts
cPanel or DirectAdmin control panel
No forced advertisements at all! Your own ads are allowed

Please note that being active on our forums or on other parts of this website is required for a free web hosting account. At least 5 decent posts are necessary before applying for a free hosting account.

Source: http://www.frihost.com/