FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What phone brand and model do you use?

Do you use Android or iOS (Apple)?
iOS (Apple)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Android
100%
 100%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 4

ratanegra
I use a Moto G4 Plus. Do you use Android or Apple? Which model? Do you like it? Which do you prefer?
Marcuzzo
my first android device was the LG optimus One and I loved it.
I can't believe it's only been 6 years ago, I always felt like it was longer ago.
I ran the stock ROM on it until the warranty had expired and then I just rooted the thing and installed CyanogenMod on it.
I've had this one for a few years.

The 2nd android phone I bought was the the Nexus 4.
I think is was in 2013 or so because the device was never sold in Belgium and had to drive to Germany to get one.
unfortunately this one died of an early death, after 6 months or so it took a dive in the toilet and that was that.

next came the Sony xperia Z which I had for about 3 years.
Excellent phone, great quality and at the time IMHO one of the best phones you could get.
This one still works but the battery is has seen better days, now I let my son play on it every now and then.

my current phone is the One+3 which I have bought a few months ago and I love it, this device is amazing
jestoy0514
I am using Lenovo A7010 aka Lenovo Vibe K4 Note. I like android because of literally unlimited number of things you can do with an android device.
deanhills
Marcuzzo wrote:

next came the Sony xperia Z which I had for about 3 years.
I've just bought the Sony Xperia X and must say so far I like it. I bought it only a week ago so still have to use it for a while before I can give a verdict. While I was researching it I noticed the battery problem with the earlier models. Xperia X is supposed to have improved the battery, so hopefully it will be OK. At the time when I bought the Xperia X, Xperia XZ was being introduced, but the vendor I purchased the Xperia X from said it is not real value for money. Like it does have improved features, but it made the phone more expensive for not that much difference with Xperia X.
Marcuzzo wrote:

my current phone is the One+3 which I have bought a few months ago and I love it, this device is amazing
While I was researching phones I came across the one+3 and it had some incredible writeups. Only reason I went for the Sony was that I like the local vendor who is selling it. They have a genuine Sony workshop and really good service if needed.

Last year in July I bought my first Smart phone Samsung J5. It is a middle-range cheap phone. I didn't use it as much as wanted to experiment and didn't like it. Not sure that I'm too keen on Android - so hopefully the Xperia will be better because it has more power and at least a great camera.

For now I'm still using my Nokia 1100 for phone and text messages - a very old 2004 model but much more comfortable in my hand. Still original battery and battery lasts for a week.

I also recently bought this phone for fun .... ttfone Dual 2 TT59 Razz

Da Rossa
Currently Sony Xperia Z3 with Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Lovin it. The problem is that it has crashed the screen, so the replacement has removed the waterproof feature. Android is fantastic too, more versatile than iOS imo.
Ankhanu
Currently running an iPhone 7 (128Gb Jet Black). Thus far I'm pretty happy with it; I'm still not entirely used to the size of it, but it's a big step up in performance from my old iPhone 5. What a difference 4 generations makes Wink