FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Negative point cap?

ratanegra
What's the point in reaching -800? I've seen some extreme cases of negative points. Then you create a point resetting function, but it depends on the fact that sometimes, points get so negative that it's practically impossible to get them to 0 posting on the forums unless you do it daily for a very long time. My suggestion to avoid this would be to put a cap on it, not so low that it would encourage people to let their accounts die because "I'll just revive it when I come back, no biggie", and not so high that it will require resetting them, or that it will frustrate people when they try to come back to the forums.
deanhills
It's just as well though that there aren't heavy penalties for -800 and plus. Just imagine what would have happened to Bondings. Frihost may have become suspended. Wink
ratanegra
deanhills wrote:
It's just as well though that there aren't heavy penalties for -800 and plus. Just imagine what would have happened to Bondings. Frihost may have become suspended. Wink

Hahaha, just imagining that makes the world a bit more fun. Bondings so dedicated with the system that he includes an auto-website-eraser for the time when his account reaches a certain amount of negative points.