FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Artist's blog ... what do you think of this website?

aguilalv
Hey!!

Want to get your oppinion on this website and also on the illustrations in it ... http://taniaestevez.blogspot.co.uk/

It is my girldfirend's. She is an illustrator and I think her website and her illustrations are great. But of course I will always be a little bit biased won't I? Smile

Check it out and getting to know your oppinion, what you like and what you don't like and any ideas on what you would like to see more of, less of and what you would change will be great.

Thanks!!!
deanhills
I find it a great Website. There is really nothing to fault. From a personal preference (others may experience it differently) I find that that the big feature image detracts from the real content of the page - like it doesn't mean much and is pushing the most important part of the page down - including the navigation links. Like instead I'd make a feature ribbon of her art work images (Websta Widgets) so they can draw the interest straight away and one sees them first. I'd put the navigation links at the top of that ribbon so one can immediately see them (I had to search for them).

More or less like this - and then the content will open under the ribbon:

loveandormoney
aguilalv wrote:
Hey!!

Want to get your oppinion on this website and also on the illustrations in it ... http://taniaestevez.blogspot.co.uk/

It is my girldfirend's. She is an illustrator and I think her website and her illustrations are great. But of course I will always be a little bit biased won't I? Smile

Check it out and getting to know your oppinion, what you like and what you don't like and any ideas on what you would like to see more of, less of and what you would change will be great.

Thanks!!!

Do less on the front page.

One or 4 fotos
but not more.

So u ll create more traffic.
Josso
It does what it needs to, very functional I like it. It even works fine without scripts!! great, what CMS does it use?