FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Elite - Dangerous

spinout
Have anyone tested Elite Dangerous??
spinout
Hm, it is a bit old, last year. But I got it now on this shit called steam - so tomorrow I will know.... Yep the connection is a bit slow and it was 18 gig approx.
Josso
When it came out my brother got me a copy, sadly I became very disinterested with video games in general for the first time in my life so I hardly played it. I'd been waiting for it for years, I even said "if this was reinvented with multiplayer, it would probably be the best game in the world". One problem is the non-integration of planet to system travel from the getgo was a major letdown for me. Also frontier is asking for more money now, that I don't have. High respect for the company and the game regardless
spinout
I bought the upgrade callad horizons now. This time you can land on planets and explore them. That costed another 20 euros but a great game for that money.

Well I guess I be playing this for a while now. It is quite big and I got more controls to learn...

I still have the smallest ship but well equipped except for the guns.... So I can outrun most dangers. But I am saving up for a decent ride.... With fair guns...