FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Orson Scott Card and Piers Anthony

Necrucifer
Orson Scott Card is responsible for the awesome sci-fi book series Ender's Game and Ender's Shadow. Both are series taking place during the same time but from different characters. They are also both four books long.

Piers Anthony is the genius behind the Xanth series, a 20-something book series revolving aroudn the magical land of Xanth. But it's not a fruity gayish kind of magic series and started long before Harry Potter.
randyttp
Enders Game is a great story.. I really loved that book. But the ending... OMG, how cheap. Seriously one of the most stupid endings ever. But still the book is worth it, maybe just stop reading about 5 pages before the end and you might be happy.
I never read the other Ender story. I've heard for along time about plans for an enders game movie!!!
Necrucifer
randyttp wrote:
I've heard for along time about plans for an enders game movie!!!

I've heard about an Ender's Game video game.
randyttp
A video game would be very cool!! Since the major war scene is sort of in video game mode anyhow.
ThatCrazyGuy
I Love reading both Anthony and Card. Two of my fav. authors. Have you read the Adept series by Anthony? Very good 7 book series. Also the Alvin Journyman series by card. I havn't read them all yet. I've only read the frist 3 of the series. I'm slowing trying to get the second half. I've read Enders game. I'm looking for the second two books, but I have the 3 after that. I found them at a garage sale. I'd really hate to read them out of order. The Xanth series... I own the first 23 books if that tells you anything. I've got The memory of earth and the 3 books after it in that series on the way.. Hopefully Card doesn't let me down.