FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I lost my account

luis123456
All I have is 2 emails. Can't remember the account names. I can provide thrm. They are luis123456789 and luis123456 at gmail.com. i want the account names so that I can proceed woth the password reset.
SonLight
Luis, it sounds like you will need and administrator to help you. I responded because I wasn't sure I understood exactly what kind of help you need.

If I understand you correctly, you have a frihost forum account using one of the two emails you specified. If that's the case, an administrator can probably find the account with one of those emails and help you get verified. Another possibility is that you may remember a post you made and be able to search for it. Google or DuckDuckGo are more likely to find it, since they can use quotes. But the content would have to be fairly unique.

Your hosting account, if you have one, would have separate account information, but finding your forum account first is probably the best way to proceed.

I hope you are able to re-connect with your account.
deanhills
luis123456 wrote:
All I have is 2 emails. Can't remember the account names. I can provide thrm. They are luis123456789 and luis123456 at gmail.com. i want the account names so that I can proceed woth the password reset.
The Frihost TOS - General Rule (j) says only one account is allowed. Looks as though you opened three accounts which means you're in breach of the Frihost TOS. First account (10 posts) was opened in 2005, second account (9 posts) in 2006 and a third in 2010 has no posts in it. Since there are so few posts in those accounts, and those accounts are dated so long ago, suggest that you start a new account from scratch, if your purpose is to post for a hosting account.
luis123456
Quote:
The Frihost TOS - General Rule (j) says only one account is allowed. Looks as though you opened three accounts which means you're in breach of the Frihost TOS. First account (10 posts) was opened in 2005, second account (9 posts) in 2006 and a third in 2010 has no posts in it. Since there are so few posts in those accounts, and those accounts are dated so long ago, suggest that you start a new account from scratch, if your purpose is to post for a hosting account.

Well, my intent was not to break the TOS. I just, with high school, exams, and dealing with IRL affairs, thought I did not have an account. It was my error. Well, before starting from scratch, I want to ask if I'm safe to go in order to get a new account, under another username.

After all, 10 (ten) years and a decade later I just forgot the details of those accounts.
luis123456
Quote:
First account (10 posts) was opened in 2005,

All I want to know was the exact reply, in my account (username luis123456 if I remember correctly) to when the admins said "Your posts are too short and are spam" and then what they said after I replied with "Spam? What do you mean by spam? I need free host!" which I use as my default signature in all forums I join. It was born here, just to populate all kinds of Internet hosting forums (Even VPS ones)

I said exact above because of after what I said, it could mean a change in my mentality or the way I conduct myself in my online life. I am a year and a decade late, but I want to try my chances out.
deanhills
Luis, that is 10 years ago! We're not going to reopen or revisit the hosting application of 2005.

The following was PM'd to you when your application for a hosting account was refused. All you need to do is read the documentation that has been quoted below, particularly the first one. The content of the Quality Guidelines is self-explanatory for what is expected for quality posts.

Particularly note the reference to quality over quantity below. Short one-liner posts that don't make a contribution to the discussion of the topic are some times referred to as spam posts, particularly if there are too many that have been posted in a single posting session.

Quote:
Your posts are too short and are spam. Write some bigger and more useful posts in order to get hosted by us. We appreciate quality above quantity. Please read the following rules for more information about this.

Quality Guidelines: http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10114

The Forum Rules: http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011

Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.frihost.com/faq.php

The user name of the forum account is:

luis123456,webspace4free.

The full stop at the end of the name is part of the name.
luis123456
In the end of the day, it all turned out to be a silly mistake I commited. Forgive me, I was only 13 years old! And the concept of Post to Hosting wasn't as widespread as it is now. Plus, the only SPAM I kinda of knew, was e-mail SPAM. No mail left my mailbox, so I just ignored the warning.

I kinda lost my memory, but thanks for refreshing it. Turns out what I said in my sig was due to me being just selfish. I was rude back in the day. Sorry, if it caused any trouble.
Quote:
Luis, that is 10 years ago! We're not going to reopen or revisit the hosting application of 2005.

The following was PM'd to you when your application for a hosting account was refused. All you need to do is read the documentation that has been quoted below, particularly the first one. The content of the Quality Guidelines is self-explanatory for what is expected for quality posts.

Particularly note the reference to quality over quantity below. Short one-liner posts that don't make a contribution to the discussion of the topic are some times referred to as spam posts, particularly if there are too many that have been posted in a single posting session.

Quote:
Your posts are too short and are spam. Write some bigger and more useful posts in order to get hosted by us. We appreciate quality above quantity. Please read the following rules for more information about this.

Quality Guidelines: http://frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10114

The Forum Rules: http://www.frihost.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13011

Frequently Asked Questions: http://www.frihost.com/faq.php