FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

We wanna say thank You to every artist

loveandormoney

going on a stage in front of 100 people or adults or more
Thank You.
You bring or brought so much pleasure to the peoples.

Keith Moon
Jimi Hendrix
Jack Bruce
Chaplin
and many many others.
First say thank You to You that You give so much pleasure to sick and healthy adults
who live in the fog of boredom.

SO
are You alone in Your house and bored

visit a
dancer
singer
poet
drummer

or Graham Nash and enjoy a wonderful life.

What is beautiful to You besides Your husband?
Ankhanu
Hey. You're welcome Razz
standready
I enjoy preforming for others. I feed off the energy an audience provides. So you are welcome and thank you to you!
loveandormoney
Yes.

Its fun.
Or visit Graham Nash. Its nealry like Ohio.

The best thing are the talks after the show
and the improvisations
during the afterwork party.
deanhills
standready wrote:
I enjoy preforming for others. I feed off the energy an audience provides. So you are welcome and thank you to you!
I've heard that from other artists as well, and can sometimes feel it too, but once attended a show where the artist was responsible for generating that energy from the audience, that fed back to him, like it was VERY powerful of the goose pimple variety. Was the first and only time that I found myself standing on my seat - without even realizing I was.
standready
deanhills wrote:
]I've heard that from other artists as well, and can sometimes feel it too, but once attended a show where the artist was responsible for generating that energy from the audience, that fed back to him, like it was VERY powerful of the goose pimple variety. Was the first and only time that I found myself standing on my seat - without even realizing I was.

A good performer should do just that!
What is not fun is pouring yourself out and no matter what you do you can't get the audience truly fired up. Makes for a long and exhausting time.
spinout
Hm, I played guitar this weekend live... But I thanked the other ones that I listened to. I don't know if any compliment did any good actually, but I felt kind for a change...
zarawatsonn
Pwrforming in front of thousands of people is not a small thing, I salute to all the artist who perform on the stage with no symbol of fear on their faces at all.
Da Rossa
Sounds like a drugged post, but I'd like to thank the artists too. I love (legit) art. Except for those só called 'contemporary artists' we unfortunatelly see here in Brazil. They take a toilet paper roll after finished, stick on a wooden board and call that "the ultimate expression of modern art".
loveandormoney
Did You feel the scraeming during paul ringo george john its better than an earthquake.
So many loving people around You.
Da Rossa
loveandormoney wrote:
Did You feel the scraeming during paul ringo george john its better than an earthquake.

Yes, this confirms this was an entirely drugged post. But yes, should be nice to be in the middle of so many loving people!
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
loveandormoney wrote:

Yes, this confirms this was an entirely drugged post. But yes, should be nice to be in the middle of so many loving people!

So the audience is creating the mood.
Like Xmas does make people happy.
Josso
I've got some vinyl coming out november the 5th, well good
ratanegra
Josso wrote:
I've got some vinyl coming out november the 5th, well good

Yours? Are you a musician? Can I have a free virtual copy of it? Hahahaha. No dollars in Venezuela. I love supporting artists though, so if you want I could get some word out about your work.