FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Less main sections

redtigris
I think that there are to many main subjects on this forum. this scares away new visitors. There are also to many threads to choose from. people will post a double thread as a result (accedently) witch makes the circle round Confused

my idea is to make A max of 7 main subjects like:

Chillzone (music, slowchat, TV, etc.)
Science (school, fisics, etc.)
Enginering (buildings, bridges, ships, airplanes, etc.)
forum feedback (FAQ, HELP, TIPS, )
PC (games, hardware, software, etc)
sports (voetbal, tennis baseball, etc)

these are just idea's but they are wide subjects. in for example enginering you can place subjects like airplanes, boats, vehicles, structures, etc

Now people can find all the subjects they want and this forum looks much nicer with it Smile

ofcourse this is my idea, and I can find everything I want on this forum, but there are other people who don't Wink
n0obie4life
Well, if we do follow your idea, there'd be lots of merging and stuff.

The forums are created because they are wanted. So removing them would cause the requests for the forums to come again
Bondings
redtigris wrote:
I think that there are to many main subjects on this forum. this scares away new visitors. There are also to many threads to choose from. people will post a double thread as a result (accedently) witch makes the circle round Confused

This problem will only occure for new users in the first few days after they registered. Afterwards, they'll quickly get used to it.

A few subjects is a very good idea for a smaller forum, but not for a bigger one.
Nintendoboy
They need more main topics., just fewer sub topics
babumuchhala
I would say that the forum needs a makeover. Not in terms of New themes and stuff, but the sections and stuff need to be reworked.

Computer Softwares & Hardware and Computer Problems & Support just overlap each other and many others too. Also a lot of stuff is missing.

But Bondings tooooooooo busy for all this Sad