FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sit Lay Stand PC

loveandormoney
How do You use the machine, the computer?
On the floor?
On a chair?

Are You new with using computer?
Buy two, good for the eyes.
SonLight
Strange image your post summoned up. Monitor on the ceiling; using the computer in a prone position. Feet would be providing "mouse" movements. One would be x, the other y. Perhaps with the ability to switch which foot is which.

Mouse clicks are produced by a twitch of the elbow. Typing, when necessary, by sensing finger motions in the air.

But perhaps the controls won't be needed a lot, due to the likes of Siri and Alexa. Oh ... "Hi, Galaxy".
loveandormoney
SonLight wrote:
Strange image your post summoned up. Monitor on the ceiling; using the computer in a prone position. Feet would be providing "mouse" movements. One would be x, the other y. Perhaps with the ability to switch which foot is which.

Mouse clicks are produced by a twitch of the elbow. Typing, when necessary, by sensing finger motions in the air.

But perhaps the controls won't be needed a lot, due to the likes of Siri and Alexa. Oh ... "Hi, Galaxy".

Is that relaxing? Thank You for answer.
BigGeek
Typically the Computer is on my desk top and I am sitting in a chair using it. At work is the same, computer on my desk and I am sitting in my chair in my cube - I don't have an office I have a cube at work!

I have been known to sit on the couch watching TV at home with the laptop on my lap - guess that's why it is called a laptop Wink

When I work in the test lab at work the computer is on the work bench and I am typically standing at the work bench working on the computer.

Guess what I am saying is my position varies depending on where I am working and what I am doing with the Computer Cool
rx9876
BigGeek wrote:

I have been known to sit on the couch watching TV at home with the laptop on my lap - guess that's why it is called a laptop Wink

If I am at office,
the air conditioner will cool the notebook down,
so put it on my lap is acceptable, but not comfortable.
If I am in a place without the air conditioner,
the heat of the notebook is too hot even for typing.
Da Rossa
Quote:
Buy two, good for the eyes.

I wish I could buy only one 144hz monitor for my gaming, now think about two!
But... two make it good for the eyes?