FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with logging in with DirectAdmin

RosenCruz
I also have troubles logging to Direct Admin server.
deanhills
Hi Rosencruz. I've split this post from the thread by Space Invader. Space Invader is on Server 1 with cPanel access.

Is it possible to let us know whether you are still having problems with accessing DirectAdmin? How long have you had the problem?
RosenCruz
deanhills wrote:
Hi Rosencruz. I've split this post from the thread by Space Invader. Space Invader is on Server 1 with cPanel access.

Is it possible to let us know whether you are still having problems with accessing DirectAdmin? How long have you had the problem?

While I was writing that post, I had problems logging in. Even though if I logged in Direct Admin icons and images were not properly showing. Now everything seems to be working. Weird. Will let you know if problems persist
deanhills
That's great news. As you know only Bondings has access to Servers 2/3/4. Can you please make detailed backups of your hosting account and download the content to the hard disk of your computer, just in case. Then if something should go down, we could create an alternative hosting account on Server 1 for you.
RosenCruz
deanhills wrote:
That's great news. As you know only Bondings has access to Servers 2/3/4. Can you please make detailed backups of your hosting account and download the content to the hard disk of your computer, just in case. Then if something should go down, we could create an alternative hosting account on Server 1 for you.

Allright. Done. Thanks for the suggestion Wink