You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Kaspersky Internet Security 2006 (Beta)

Kaspersky Internet Security 2006 (Beta)

Kaspersky wrote:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2006

Kaspersky Internet Security 2006 protects personal computers from all types of threats – malicious code, attacks from hackers, spam, rootkits, spyware, phishing, persistent pop-ups, etc. The integrated solution contains Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2006 with additional components ensuring total protection. The Anti-Spyware component provides protection against spyware, Internet fraud and persistent pop-ups, whilst Anti-Spam filters out unwanted mail.

Kaspersky Internet Security 2006 also includes a new Anti-Hacker, a next-generation firewall that controls the exchange of data between users and the Internet, blocking any attempts at unauthorized access to data. The new Anti-Hacker has greatly strengthened the system's control over the exchange of data, as it employs dynamic batch filtration, a stateful module, and supports a database of network attack signatures. A useful tool in the program is the option of switching into invisible mode. Moreover, it is now possible to set individual security policies for different networks, a feature that is particularly convenient for mobile users.

New features of Kaspersky Internet Security 2006:
  • Improved protection from network attacks. We have incorporated a number of new features to provide even more robust protection: for example, dynamic filtration with a storage mode, hash-sum control and also an extended database of network attack signatures.
  • Broad range of preset Internet access rules. A large choice of preset rules and an interactive self-training module make managing access to the Internet simpler yet safer.
  • Spam Blocking. Flexible and easily customizable protection from spam is achieved using a multi-tiered system of mail traffic analysis, including a whole range of advanced filtration technologies: such as self-learning statistical algorithms and pattern location.
  • Mail dispatcher. To economize time and network traffic, the mail manager conducts preliminary analyses of letter headings in all incoming mail before downloading them from the mail server.
  • Prevention of Internet fraud. Databases are constantly updated with information on the internet resources being used in phishing attacks.
  • Blocking of unauthorized dial-up attempts. Kaspersky Internet Security 2006 blocks any attempts by dialers to access the Internet.
  • Blocking pop-up windows and advertising banners. The majority of advertising banners and pop-up windows are blocked.

Upgrading personal products from version 5.0 to version 6.0, within the subscription period is FREE

good man Laughing Laughing Laughing
Does it take up much memory? That is the question. I use to run norton but now it makes my computer so long to load up just because of Norton. No longer will I be using that. I prefer to use Spybot and xoftspy as my way of keeping my computer clean. Also not being stupid and clicking on everything that i see on my computer screen. I feel most people who get viruses on their computers have done it to themselves.
Thank for sharing. As i know Kaspersky is a best anti virus software