FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Immortality

Model 1 or 2 ? What is your Favorite
Model 1
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Model 2
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

JoinBuff
Hello,

My name is John from Austria and I've always thought as a small child of immortality, to live forever easy.
I thought until I'm an adult would have to make people get out with ease since one sees what we are Able.
But as I yet can not find any results I would like to take self in hand the like.

I think of 2 models which themselves are pure theory possible.

Exclamation 1) The center to implant the brain into a machine -
''Roboteristik'' As I call them are there already, although in not quite sophisticated version but they are there (emphasis: Upright conservation of cells of the brain and enlargement of cells, rejuvenation of the brain, mechanically perform blood supply and taxes.

Exclamation 2) Human cell research - Speak to create that longer life by chemical or DNA change - and I this method as heavyweight classifies (I still have little idea about it and no laboratory possess) and still could take longer.

D Be glad but what do you think - sounds absurt?
Sci Fiction always sounds absurt !

Text was generated per Google Translate (Austria- german)
deanhills
WOW! That's exciting. Do you think that enough progress will have been made on your two topics for research, so it will help you live longer in our present generation? Research is one thing, but to actually get the end result of the technology, one either has to be a millionaire, or have close access to the research.
JoinBuff
I believe that it is due to simple steps and will soon be even start experementieren with animal experiments.
I'll start at rates and it will be unfortunately atrocious exempt these animals ...... about I'll be quite averse but if it helps me, it will be for a good cause.
My biggest problem is between the brain and body to understand the synapses ie the compound genauers.

1) What does the brain to survive

2) where are the roots for the exchange of streams of thought - thoughts are nothing more than small streams that are included in each battery, but not so strong and the Human body is nothing but a kind of battery if the battery is too often charged will also the best battery no longer bring the power and you can throw it away. (This would be a 2nd person an advantage, a doctor, scientist, lab assistant, or the like which could deal with this area and help me.

3) For these mentioned points I do not need a lot of money only when these 2 points have been completed then perhaps to the brain in the''Roboteristik'' so I call the (body of a robot and yes there is!) Implant.

And yes I know that sounds crazy does not it? (science fictions alw. hears crazy)

For failure w me pls, my englisch is not perfekt Wink
loveandormoney
How about work? Do You have to work after the age of 80 like Kirk Douglas?
JoinBuff
Ähmm im dont understand you really ? you want know how it works ?
Maybe this video is interested about my technology http://de.engadget.com/2009/10/03/video-echte-insekten-fliegen-ferngesteuert/

and what ius with Kirk douglous about this topic ?

MFg

Joe