FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

fruity loops

caiba
i recently tryed fruity loops and thought it was great, but it still seems hard to me, so i was wondering if there are any fruity loops sites where i could find tutorials or some samples
and i didnt find anything decent on google
vln004
i was actually going to start looking for some as well, any links will help lots.
noob
it's a good program but it's hard.
mathiaus
Being totally honest with you I would have to say I dont have a clue what it is, what it does or anything associated with it. Question

Idea mathiaus goes and gooles it
dionet
I think that program is to do music. Confused
mohamed
its a sequencer but a rather user friendly one. When i use a sequencer, i really need one with VST support. Really quite useful that one.
meangurl
when i took a look at the title.. i though it was a candy or something and i though... why is there a food related thread in here?

stupid me Laughing
surgikill
Try ACID (the program, of course) Free download of Acid Express from Sonicfoundry.com. Or MusixMaker, which is very easy.
paulmason
I have had a brief look at fruity loops, and i have heard that it is quite amazing software. It looks to me like it would be used for making music in the genre of electro rather than something i want which is more rock orientated. I want to record guitar and apply different effects, maybe add some drum beats in. Is this suitable software? It seems a bit limmited.
ChunkyBustout
I am a regular user of Fruity Loops Studio and you may want to check out their home page because they have tutorials on pretty much whatever you would need help with. It also has a section on getting started and the help section is very helpful. Get to learn the GUI, you won't regret it.

Fruity Loops does have VSTi support and as well as DX plugin support. Acid is great if you're just into loops. The MIDI portion of the program is pretty sad though.

If you have the time, and money, check out Propellerhead's Reason v3.0. It's amazing. Great sound quality. You can even use it in conjuction with Acid or Sonar through Rewire. This is what I'm learning now. It will do everything except record vocals. No biggy. That's what Sonar and Acid is for Cool