FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

two of the coolest jet videos ever?

gonzo
flying slightly above sealevel
http://media1.yourdailymedia.com/files/aRawudK6faur.wmv

boom
http://media1.yourdailymedia.com/files/Qq8cvHR5cSU3.wmv
Pixel
f**king cool ;D I really wanna be a pilot when I'm old enough! Smile
MistaKiula
uh... flying scares me x.X
tribe
I love flying and I help run a website for my local regional airport as airlines are planning on coming here.

Those video are so damn sweet. You ever see that airport right on the beach and planes are within 30 feet of the water before they land .. And people are actully swimming lol..
OnlyOneLife
Man, thats really low. If they touch the water, boom. Evil or Very Mad
the dropping bomb thing was pretty cool too.
shaggly
Very very l33t flying skills above the water, and somehow all of us boys of any age (36) still love to see bombs being dropped Dancing
ignition
Wow that first one is awesome...surprised there isn't any trail in the water though.
nippergunn
Thats class
gonzo
ignition wrote:
Wow that first one is awesome...surprised there isn't any trail in the water though.

hmmmmmm
ajoaktree
Man, those were awesome! I am in the Air Force so I've seen alot of these type of videos, and that first one with the Mirages was one of the best I've seen. I saw one once done to the song "Die MF Die" from the group Dope that just ROCKED OUT. Lots of Al Quieda getting "blowed up", LMAO. Thanks for the Vids Gonzp!!!
djcaution
Very Happy haha man the theme music selection on the bomb one doesnt get any better than that! But as for the low altitude flying...idunno about some of those I think half of those clips may be edited because there's absolutely no trails on the water at all when there it looks like there really should be, but I dont know what I'm talking about...