FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Favorite Batmobile?

Myrecords
Is it the nuclear one used by[Christian Bale]the one driven by[Michael Keaton]or the cool one driven on TV by[Adam West]?....I like the Adam West model.
Ankhanu
It's likely just the nostalgia factor, but I think I probably prefer the Keaton-era Batmobile

The long sloping lines and reasonably sized fins give an impression of speed and stealth. It's an entirely impractical sort of vehicle, but it looked cool at the time.

The one from the late 40s Batman and Robin serial was pretty cool, though;
silvermesh
The tumbler from christian bale batman was pretty sweet up until it "broke down" into a ridiculous bike form.

There will always be a special place in my heart for the "Adam West" model. That show is just so spectacularly cheesy, hard not to love.
Blummer
Burton's version has been my favorite one.
BigGeek
silvermesh wrote:
The tumbler from christian bale batman was pretty sweet up until it "broke down" into a ridiculous bike form.

There will always be a special place in my heart for the "Adam West" model. That show is just so spectacularly cheesy, hard not to love.

I'm with you the Adam West model is the Bat Mobile that I grew up with and always remember as the original one - even though there were an incredible number of cartoon versions before that. Yeah the Adam West Batman episodes were so campy and cheesy you couldn't help but like the show. Although Adam west sure was lacking in muscle in comparison to the cartoon version!

I also like the Bat Mobile in Arkham Knight - I thought the lights in the tires was a nice addition not to mention the .50 cal on top!!

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/batman/images/c/cf/Arkham_Knight_Batmobile.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20150616145011

Edited to ad the image but I can't get it to show up on the post!