FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Dapper Eddie Kendricks

Myrecords
Cool as they come, the best dressed dude at Motown the one who chose the on stage costumes for the Temptations during his long career with them, after leaving the group he of course went on to have a stellar solo career...just a shoutout to one cool dude and a Motown legend.
deanhills
They were well dressed, but so were most artists during those days. The Beatles were also turned out in their Sunday best with ties and what not. Razz

The temptations were a bit flashy though.

I'm more partial to the Beatles dress.
Myrecords
deanhills wrote:
They were well dressed, but so were most artists during those days. The Beatles were also turned out in their Sunday best with ties and what not. Razz

The temptations were a bit flashy though.

I'm more partial to the Beatles dress.
To each his own of course but the Beatles were not in the class of the mighty Temptation in dress or song.
deanhills
True. Each to their own however I thought the discussion was about dress, not how much one liked the band. Although there is some of their music I like, particularly from the seventies, I wouldn't describe myself a big Beatles fan. Nor am I a Temptations fan.
Myrecords
deanhills wrote:
True. Each to their own however I thought the discussion was about dress, not how much one liked the band. Although there is some of their music I like, particularly from the seventies, I wouldn't describe myself a big Beatles fan. Nor am I a Temptations fan.
You brought the Beatles into the conversation,i was just giving love to Eddie Kendricks.
deanhills
Myrecords wrote:
deanhills wrote:
You brought the Beatles into the conversation,i was just giving love to Eddie Kendricks.
Aha. Got it. He probably deserved it too. Cool