FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite TV Detective?

Myrecords
For those old enough to remember, was it the cool[Peter Gunn]..the guys from[77 Sunset Strip]..the tough[Mannix]..the laid back[Magnum P.I.]..the brothers[Simon & Simon]..the stoic[Richard Diamond]..the beach guys of[Hawiian Eye]? for me Joe Mannix was tha man.
Marcuzzo
PETER FALK!!! Laughing

oh and one more thing, gee, I almost forgot.... Very Happy
jajarvin
I liked Cannon very much.
amagard
I vote for Peter Falk aka Colombo as well.
Also liked Tom Selleck aka Magnum P.I.
deanhills
Peter Falk and his dog were a great team. Very Happy

I really enjoyed British TV series with John Thaw in the role of Inspector Morse. The character he played was awesome and the plots and production of the shows right up my street. The sequel series with Inspector Lewis is not as great as with John Thaw, but not bad. Another British TV series I really liked, also with a real character in the main role is "A Touch of Frost" with David Jason. Really enjoyed the series. Wish there were more of those where I am right now.
loveandormoney
Myrecords wrote:
For those old enough to remember, was it the cool[Peter Gunn]..the guys from[77 Sunset Strip]..the tough[Mannix]..the laid back[Magnum P.I.]..the brothers[Simon & Simon]..the stoic[Richard Diamond]..the beach guys of[Hawiian Eye]? for me Joe Mannix was tha man.

Sledge Hammer. He is the best.
And he does not make mistakes. His wife is happy the whole day. Watch that show.