FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my world rocks

jazrt
I it out in the elements in the open air in front of people.
They also become a part of the artwork.
when I paint. People stand with their mouths open hitting the ground and I am just loving it.
I have been painting for over 20 years. And have enjoyed every minute of it.
My creations are worldwide.
And in Australia are very well-known.

please click on thumbnail for full-sized view

this is my life this is what I do.I am also well known in Korea. China, Taiwan, Japan. and in Europe.many many places.

I live my dreams.
How about you?
jazrt
I paint from about 1:00 p.m. through to about 12 o'clock at night. Sometimes other weekend I go through to about three o'clock or even four o'clock in the morning.

jazrt
this painting was inspired by my grandmother.
It is based upon the Jacaranda tree only the Jacaranda has a more purple flower. So this one is more like Sakura.

zzly202
the first drawing is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's incredible!!!!!!!1

it's so reallistic

so lively!

admiring~~~~~~~~~~~
megamass
impresive jobs Wink
jazrt
My request for frihost was rejected:-

I have had a fairly big web site of a free host.
and I been searching for a way to run my own programs and database.
And finally my searches brought me here.and it looks like from all the comments here and the information that I can run my own kick ars Art Gallery. gallery in PHP. a forum and more interactivity for the people that come to the web site.
so I need some time now just to set it up.
As I'm so busy painting.

so my request was rejected.
I am not a great orator.
my manner of expressing myself is not verbal trash.
it is through the expression of art.
That does not seem to satisfy the powers to be of this Web hosting.

and I've not tried bondings yet.
As I did not want to have so much rejection again.
and I have not posted to post with just an image in it.
There has always been comment with my posts.
And I was trying to find out what it is that they exactly want.
and now I am being palmed off to bondings

Bondings wrote:
jazrt wrote:
am I allowed to run an art gallery. Using coppermine Gallery the artworks are all mine.. this also allows people to make contact with me to see what I'm doing now, and inform them of up-and-coming events and festivals that I am attending.I am wanting to make my website better than it was in the past a lot more the user-friendly. I have a temporary site up at the momen so as to let the people know that I have not disappeared.
I am wanting to know before I make my request again for hosting space.

The problem with your request was that the description was actually too short. You really need to describe it a bit more in order for the account creators to judge wether such a website is allowed (and completely legal).
request wrote:
my web site is about my passion, my arts, and my love of life.

The description you posted here is much better than the one you requested with. And yes, an art gallery (as long as you created that art) is allowed.

It was not my intention to be rude to n0obie4life. It's just that I had been frustrated in my attempts at getting my website backup and going. So apologise and it was a little bit of my misunderstanding and some miscommunication.

I have left this here so others can learn from it.
Wrez
i have not read anything.... i dont need too i like ur shiat Very Happy very nice paintings man Smile

they are deep Smile

feels like u are watchin a nice movie Smile or read a nice book Smile ur paintings give me really calmness Smile
jazrt
the bottom photo is of Dragon swimming.
a lot of times you think of Dragon's flying or on land not so much in the water. He swims with purpose and with grace, adapt at both air and water.
Majestic in the approach. With a calm centredness that belies the power deep within. That within a split moment unleash terrible destruction and power of pure mastery.

jazrt
a young man wanted something special for its girlfriend, and she loves Winnie the Pooh. this is not something I normally in painting. And I'm not into drawing or painting cartoon characters so much.what was truly exciting is to see his face when I had completedand now he was able to present it to his girlfriend.

all my paintings are done by spray can

and not only does my world rock,
So does the people around me.
jazrt
Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:29 pm Post subject: Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post
this topic on a quality post has been very informative.
It's great that people can string intelligible words together, to interest to readers. To add to the subject. And to create an ongoing informative discussion.

Bravo, bravo, bravo.

what about those people whose eloquence is not in verbal ejaculation, but rather in the area of creative visuals.
So therefore I am handicapped in the way of not being an express myself verbally.
Although it is a way of being increase your ability do so and and develop in that area of verbal diarrhoea.

Sometimes there is a much more purity in just the pure visual.
So hail to you verbal Gods.
Where sunshine is from your crack..

as your verbal garbage, rots and stinks leaving a decaying wasteland.
as those that are more visual in their expression are laid to waste.

the reason why have made the quote here is because I feel it is relevant to my proceedings. I had originally made the quote in the "general chat" under the title of "How would you personaly define a "quality" post?"
jazrt
many times there are a crowd of people around me, three to four rows deep.and they cannot get enough of what I do. I cannot get enough of what I do, if I'm not painting for a little bit, I start to get the itch and it becomes a matter of I have to go paint. It's like a spiritual drug for me. A lot of people think I am on drugs, a lot of people think that I'm totally wasted and on mind altering substances.
"The truth of the matter is I am generally excited about what I do and I run on a natural high. I don't need to use any abuse of substances . experiencing the full expression of what I do is the drug."

"plus I meet lots of beautiful girls"

ha ha ha ha

jazrt
art poetry emotion movement
it's all about the Theatre of life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:37 pm Post subject: it lets the emotion out Reply with quote Edit/Delete this post Delete this post
if you hold back the emotion, it builds and builds and becomes like a nasty cancer. you have to be able to let that emotion out in a positive way, rather than hitting and smashing.
there are many ways to be able to release some people put their time into training or physical hard activity the pain creates a focus.
The focus of I do not want this, this is not where I want to be. And the mind works to make sense of it all. and that's what hurts.

This is something I wrote after my ex-wife left whom I still love deeply. And she loves me deeply as well just our lives can never be together as it once was. We have learnt and grown from each other.

I know happiness. I know deep sadness.

And life goes on, and in that is hope.
Is it what is said, or is it what is missing.

to hear your voice is a sweet music that fills my very being soaring to new heights.
I see bubbles, I see splashing of water, as the steam arising and the bubbles floating. Splashing here, splashing their.
A gentle touch, a firm stroke. Full and strong.
As a wolf silhouetted in the moonlight lets fourth his cry for his mate.
The cry of I am here, I am here. Come here my love, I am here. To howl she is a part of me, as their cries mingle.

Time standstill,
the very essence of the universe is folded.
Folds to the passing of time.
Incredibly sweet is the essence that is the scent, in the throes of intoxicating ecstasy.
jazrt
I just wanted to express my feelings of being like a child.

IN love and in life
The growth of the child.
To step out To take the chance.
To be on the precipice.
To titer one way or another.
To chance all.
To throw of the shackles that bind us.
Dancing in the light.letting all trouble to fade away.
And let the child within-without.
To Play ,to Dance,to Shimmer and to shine.
To free that little child.
Be free,
As a little Child.

jazrt
in times of deep trouble and sadness. you either curse, or call upon God.
And if you are atheists then why do you use the name of God. If you do not believe in him.

jazrt
I did this one up for an error page.
It was a lot of fun to do.
anyway you tell me what you think?

SunburnedCactus
Double-posting certainly won't do you any favours with regards to hosting.
jazrt
so nothing said about the artwork.
just post to say I have double posted.

or what is it exactly that you are calling me on having double posted on.
are already in the bad books with n0obie4life

I have not been going on with the above subject. I have said my piece.
And I'm moving on.
jazrt
I call this one Bluebird's in the midnight rain. something like this I can look at four hours, fully blending with it. it's like I could just melt away. or looking into a puddle of water while it is raining and seeing the reflections.

jazrt
does anybody else have something called a thingy.
would you like to see my thingy?
If you want to see that my thingy, ask.
if I get enough people asking.
I'll show you my thingy.

if nobody is interested.
I will stop
jazrt
so no one wants to see my thingy.
Absolute no one.

this is not my thingy.

I will give it one more last go to see if anyone is interested in seeing my thingy.
Bondings
Wow, jazrt, I just visited your website and found 'the treasure'. I'm really impressed and don't really know what to say. You really have a lot of talent. Applause

So, what is your thingy?
lpbrasil
wow i like much your art, is great. Very Happy
jazrt
thank you.

Quote:
lpbrasil
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:30 am Post subject:
wow i like much your art, is great. Very Happy
Bondings
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 6:06 am Post subject:
Wow, jazrt, I just visited your website and found 'the treasure'. I'm really impressed and don't really know what to say. You really have a lot of talent. Applause

So, what is your thingy?

I was just mucking around in Adobe photo shop.
and I made this thingy.
and when I put it together I just looked at it for hours.
And thinking that so cool.
I do have a use for it.
But before I tell you what I would use it for, and what I have used it for.
You can tell me what you would use it for

this is my thingy
SunburnedCactus
It's the best thingy I ever saw!

But I've no idea what I would use it for. Maybe I'm just unresourceful.
orc_lord
huh, it's interesting.
jazrt
We are like turtles.
swimming through all the crap in life.

Bondings
jazrt wrote:

Seduce some beautiful girls?
jazrt
Bondings wrote:
jazrt wrote:

Seduce some beautiful girls?

thats good..... ive not tryed that with this ill give it a go and tell you if it works with seduceing girls.
prillan
OMG NICE ONE
jazrt
tell me what you think of this painting what are your thoughts?
please click the thumbnail
kain
Wow they are really good. Great work!
jazrt
Tell me what you see.

this is one of my paintings that has taken me into new levels of interest and fascination.
jazrt
over this next month I'll be away travelling. I will spend two weeks in Tamworth at the country music Festival painting.
And over the course of the next month travel to different events and festivals painting as I go.
I'll be travelling with a friend of mine who is also an artist. He does a lot of charity works. Painting events while they happen and then at auctioning off the painting and part of the proceeds to to charities.

in the far back is Mitch.just over my shoulder is Bob.
We get out and paint in the faces of the public. In our own unique ways. The three of us are very dynamic artists. And draw large crowds of people.
xBONiTAx
It's purrfecttt!!
s43ros
I really wish that I could draw like all you guys. However i am pretty much limited to stick figures. But give me a mouse, Bryce, Rhino, and Photoshop; I can go crazy all day making new stuff. Here is some stuff I have already made.
My Portfoilio
noliver
I must say that I like Street Art a lot. I can stand for hours and watch the artists and learn new techniques from them Smile Locally we have an indoor arts/craft market and you can watch the artists work there. Nothing like the smell of fresh(and dirty) Smile art.
Kashinilaya
Outstanding paintings! (specially the tree).
jazrt
thank you for all your comentes.

i am on the road traveling. i am in tamworth now. about to go to port maquarie. than off to singelton for a festavel there. i cant load any images up at the moment.
please if any one can donate a few points i would apresiate it as being on the road at them moment ist sometimes hard to get the time to post on the forum.

can anyone tell me what this is?
jazrt
sorry for the pic's that are not showing up as the were on my web site. the frihost server hard drive courupted and will not be home for another 2 months to upload the websight.
photographerguy
you really love to say how good you are, don't you? drawing large crowds and being known all over the world, it must be nice. you are talented, i'll give you that, but most of this thread is you replying to yourself. if you are so famous, why did you have to beg to get hosted here?

i'm sorry to be cynical, i just read all of the way through this thread to feel let down at the end. keep on rockin.
jazrt
photographerguy wrote:
you really love to say how good you are, don't you? drawing large crowds and being known all over the world, it must be nice. you are talented, i'll give you that, but most of this thread is you replying to yourself. if you are so famous, why did you have to beg to get hosted here?

i'm sorry to be cynical, i just read all of the way through this thread to feel let down at the end. keep on rockin.

if thats the way you feel than thats you.

i did not beg. i was on a server previous to frihost that was unstable the site was down and i was wanting to get it up and running asp. some of the postings are part conversations. my replys are adding on, not replys to myself. i dont have time now to answer . im at internet cafe in melboure painting here. and than of to adelade for fringe festavel. it was my birthday on the 23rd spent the night in euchuka painting a together with friends on a canvas together and ejoyed our time.
if im famous or not i dont care im having fun and hope you are to.
jazrt
photographerguy wrote:
For what it is worth, I just wanted to apologize for being an on one of your threads. I guess I was just having a bad day or something, but it was uncalled for so.....I'm sorry.

I really like 105-0592_IMG.jpg in one of your galleries. It kinda has a Pink Floyd vibe with the triangle/pyramids.

thank you.
im not one to hold grudges for long Smile
had a look through you gallery also some good image manipulation.
jazrt
I was and in Geelong, Victoria, I taped up and painted my vehicle I will show pictures later. Quite a few groups of car enthusiasts would come up to the Geelong cliffs, and watch my progression. this pictures of a young man who asked if I could put something on his car. So I did this. Later that day he sold the car and kept the bonnet.

he and all his friends that were there at a blast watching me painting his cars bonnet
jazrt

a small painting of a dragon.
As seen over the top of some spray cans.
I just love working with this media
jazrt
my van painted it down in gelong. before i went to adelade.
took me 3 days
and its 2 pak cleared

jazrt
not at its best at the time of pic need to wash it
riv
jazrt wrote:
Tell me what you see.

this is one of my paintings that has taken me into new levels of interest and fascination.

That looks really cool. I see a drangon head and neck... Maybe it's because I've been staring at your painting of the drangon swimming in water for too long.
And by the way, I've never seen a "thingy" before... Very Happy
noliver
[quote="riv"]
jazrt wrote:
Tell me what you see.

Well I see a Dragon, a knight a sword and a horse Smile And some red stuff Smile
But I like the image ! Great Work.
zamolxes
yo, jazrt
I have no idea what this thingy of your is, besides being an abstract drawing with some motion blur on it... but I like you Jacaranda tree painting very much.
jazrt
zamolxes wrote:
yo, jazrt
I have no idea what this thingy of your is, besides being an abstract drawing with some motion blur on it... but I like you Jacaranda tree painting very much.

yeah and what a cool thingy
thank you
Timothysm
jazrt wrote:
Tell me what you see.

I really really like this piece of artwork. Do you sell your art and more specifically, this piece, have you already sold it?
jazrt
Timothysm wrote:
jazrt wrote:
Tell me what you see.

I really really like this piece of artwork. Do you sell your art and more specifically, this piece, have you already sold it?

if you are serious about this pice.
yes i do sell my art work and yes i do still have it.
its apart of my personal colection.
jazrt
A friend of mine sent me this link he found of a young woman called 13th angel. when i had read what she had writen i had tears in my eyes.
http://fyin13.blogs.friendster.com/13th_angel/2005/12/life_the_potrai.html
jazrt
this one is blue water fanacy.

jazrt
I call this one frog dreaming.
jazrt
I was at the Royal Brisbane show the other day. And I saw some people that I had done some artwork for about four years ago. They had me paint their signs. These billboards have been out in all sorts of weather. So took photos of them in the state they are now.

jazrt
This was done piece left over they had torn out and play then painted onto it.
I was quite happy and satisfied with the art when I was finished.

Kashinilaya
Very good art! The one you made for an error page is very surreal, but nice.
Aimewitue
awww you're geeting a fan..ME your work is so amazing !
ThornsOfSorrow
Wow, your art is absolutely incredible. Shocked I'm so jealous right now...but in a good, motivational way. Please continue to post your work!
tefa_taftaf2010
very nice ... ART .....

you have good skills ...

thanks for sharing Surprised
jazrt
Kashinilaya wrote:
Very good art! The one you made for an error page is very surreal, but nice.

that's part of my painting. And also photo shop doctoring.

Aimewitue wrote:
awww you're geeting a fan..ME your work is so amazing !

I love fans.

ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
Wow, your art is absolutely incredible. Shocked I'm so jealous right now...but in a good, motivational way. Please continue to post your work!

to be jealous is okay as long as it motivates you the right way.

tefa_taftaf2010 wrote:
very nice ... ART .....

you have good skills ...

thanks for sharing Surprised

sharing is what makes this fun, sharing is letting others enjoy what touches you.

When I have others that let me know that I have touched them in some way as to have lifted them to new levels . it touches my heart and inspires me to be better.
jazrt
I love the colour in this. the texture and movement.
The strength that it portrays while still giving a feminine gentleness.
The summer feeling at the same time the coolness that comes through.

Maybe I'm speaking just a stack of "crap".

You tell me what your thoughts are.

sbel
i didn't know it had a face until i read your post of feminine gentleness. I feel that the 2nd look to the face shows the expression
jazrt
sbel wrote:
i didn't know it had a face until i read your post of feminine gentleness. I feel that the 2nd look to the face shows the expression

I like art that does not reveal itself all at once.
It is like life and people people don't reveal themselves all at once.
Like Schreck says to donkey " onions have layers" and donkey says "cakes have layers to".
jazrt

This is one of the paintings in the CBD Gallery in Brisbane. It is on canvas it around $1200 AUD.http://www.cbdartgallery.com/index.htm
jazrt

This is one of the paintings in the CBD Gallery in Brisbane. It's a tall piece of canvas $1800 AUD.
http://www.cbdartgallery.com/index.htm
jazrt

This is one of the paintings in the CBD Gallery in Brisbane. This piece is not so tall it's $900. AUDhttp://www.cbdartgallery.com/index.htm
megsy
jazrt wrote:
tell me what you think of this painting what are your thoughts? http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-16494.html

although i have yet to be disappointed by you jared i can honestly say that its one of the best i've seen of your work.. i love the contrast between the figure and the backdrop/landscape.

michael and i got the pic u did for me framed and its been up in our room since we've been in tassie Dancing

hope business, and the gallery's transformation is booming!
love u lots xoxo megsy
lady_yavanna
jazrt wrote:
I love the colour in this. the texture and movement.
The strength that it portrays while still giving a feminine gentleness.
The summer feeling at the same time the coolness that comes through.

Maybe I'm speaking just a stack of "crap".

You tell me what your thoughts are.

wow, thats truly wonderful stuff. i agree, the colours r wonderful, but at first i thort it was a surfie guy, but i can c the feminine side of it 2 now. i love how art can b seen so differently by people Very Happy

i dont think what u say is crap, i hav the same trouble with describing stuff, but im sure every1 understands what ur tryin 2 say:D

i dont no if u remember me, but i was at the tamworth festival this yr. the only clue ill give u is that my fave colour is red... Razz
CivilizeD
These are all so great, your a great painter.
nivinjoy
Wow mann i liked your works...Cool ones...!!! Hope to see more soon...!! Laughing Cool Laughing

Great works...Keep it up..!! Applause Applause
Ghost900
I went to your website and have looked at the images here, they are all very nice and so full of color. I like the dragon image you posted on the first page, it looks very cool. Smile
Boffel
Very old topic lol

But still, amazing paintings. I liked the second one most.

But Im just wandering, doesnt you got other stuff to do then painting? I know its ok to paint in one or two ours if it rains outside etc... But doesnt you get bored after a while?

Anyway, if you still doing this, have fun and keep it up!