FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

SEO Strategies

Homeandstylesg
Please tell me, what is the best SEO strategies for improving the website ranking?
deanhills
Topic moved from Suggestions Forum.

I'd say the best strategy is great content that is continuously updated, current and alive. This will attract other users to your Website and cause them to back link to you. Genuine back links by other quality Websites will definitely work for getting you a higher ranking.

Added to this you can study some technical rules, but for me they are all subject to the above "content is king" rule:

1. User friendliness particularly for mobile phone users. The easier it is for someone to access your Website, the longer the person will stay. A mobile friendly site is no longer a luxury, but a necessity, also for Google ranking as Google decided to penalize those with sites that aren't mobile friendly from April 2015. You can check whether your Website is mobile friendly at this link:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

2. Make sure the content is well written and has longer articles in it. If you can't write well, check where you can find good authors as it is well worth the ranking effort. Short articles don't make for really good content. And sloppily written with plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes will get users to leave your Website immediately. You can check here for finding authors to help you with the content of your Website:
https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=category&source=guest-hp&locale=en&query=content+writing&category=5&sub_category=163&page=1&layout=auto

3. Get a host that can offer you a secure and reliable hosting environment. Make sure it is quality space so that your content downloads and uploads fast. Quality secure hosting is very important for your visitors to stay with your Website. Otherwise they will click away.
Homeandstylesg
deanhills wrote:
Topic moved from Suggestions Forum.

I'd say the best strategy is great content that is continuously updated, current and alive. This will attract other users to your Website and cause them to back link to you. Genuine back links by other quality Websites will definitely work for getting you a higher ranking.

Added to this you can study some technical rules, but for me they are all subject to the above "content is king" rule:

1. User friendliness particularly for mobile phone users. The easier it is for someone to access your Website, the longer the person will stay. A mobile friendly site is no longer a luxury, but a necessity, also for Google ranking as Google decided to penalize those with sites that aren't mobile friendly from April 2015. You can check whether your Website is mobile friendly at this link:
https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/mobile-friendly/

2. Make sure the content is well written and has longer articles in it. If you can't write well, check where you can find good authors as it is well worth the ranking effort. Short articles don't make for really good content. And sloppily written with plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes will get users to leave your Website immediately. You can check here for finding authors to help you with the content of your Website:
https://www.fiverr.com/search/gigs?acmpl=1&utf8=%E2%9C%93&search_in=category&source=guest-hp&locale=en&query=content+writing&category=5&sub_category=163&page=1&layout=auto

3. Get a host that can offer you a secure and reliable hosting environment. Make sure it is quality space so that your content downloads and uploads fast. Quality secure hosting is very important for your visitors to stay with your Website. Otherwise they will click away.

Thnanks, I will follow.
cps31
Homeandstylesg wrote:
Please tell me, what is the best SEO strategies for improving the website ranking?

There is no ending in strategies for ranking well in search engine result page. But if I have to answer this question in short then I would say, publish unique and quality content. Along with publishing good content you should have to curate those content through social media sites.