FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fort Minor

ignition
This is by far the best album I have heard this year...holy ****** every track is awesome.

If you haven't heard of it... well a quick run down is that one of the guys from Linkin Park decided to do his own thing, and out pops Fort Minor - a pure rap and hip hop group (mainly the guy from LP though) with some of the sickest beats ever. Check out the website fortminor.com; you can also listen to a couple tracks there. If you know where to find it though, download the full album (The Rising Tied) - it is insane, start to finish.

It is almost nothing like Linkin Park.
threezeroone
The first single (Petrified) is great. I haven't bought the album yet but I really think that the whole album is awesome.
benjamincblunt
I love there newest cd "The Rising Tied". I just bought it today. Very Happy Smile Cool
icugaming
ignition wrote:
This is by far the best album I have heard this year...holy **** every track is awesome.

If you haven't heard of it... well a quick run down is that one of the guys from Linkin Park decided to do his own thing, and out pops Fort Minor - a pure rap and hip hop group (mainly the guy from LP though) with some of the sickest beats ever. Check out the website fortminor.com; you can also listen to a couple tracks there. If you know where to find it though, download the full album (The Rising Tied) - it is insane, start to finish.

It is almost nothing like Linkin Park.

Damn, then you need to listen to more albums. Fort Minor is possibly the worst, most overrated album of this decade. Scrap that, Meteora was the worst, most overrated album of the decade.

Best album of the year so far is Illinois by Sufjan Stevens. Then Broken Social Scene's self titled album for second.
threezeroone
benjamincblunt wrote:
I love there newest cd "The Rising Tied". I just bought it today. Very Happy Smile Cool

Is there an enhanced portion in the CD?
lpbrasil
Yes i like much FM, i like the song Belive Me. Very Happy
threezeroone
I like that song too and the other song called "remember the name".
icugaming
threezeroone wrote:
benjamincblunt wrote:

Is there an enhanced portion in the CD?

Why do people care about enhanced portions? That's just dumb. It's about the music.
jeffleo
Fort Minor is not over-rated. LP's Mike Shinoda popped out and did his own album and the songs were really great. Don't insult him. Haha.
danikuzi
They arent so bad....
They have some good songs:
Belive me, Petrified and Remember they name.
I just downloaded thier album....
lovect
yeh fort minor rox x] i like remember the name, believe me & petrified =D
tingkagol
Finally! A Fort Minor topic! Cool

Fort Minor has one of the best hiphop "reformist" tracks ever in "Cigarettes". I'm digging most in the album. Mike Shinoda's production is just superb, not just rapping to some DJ spinning stuff. The music has much more depth than any other loop-out music out today.

The album not only coaxes you into admiring the music, it makes you think as well. This is the kind of hiphop everybody should listen to.