FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who is Americ at war with - externally

S3nd K3ys
Because many people fail to understand the most basic elements of the war we are in, I have decided to start handing it out piecemeal.

For starters, I will list those countries with whom America is at war. Further, each is followed by a number 1 - 5. 1 indicates a hot war and 5 a cold war.

Morrocco 5
Algeria 4
Tunisia 5
Mauritania 4
Lybia 4
Egypt 5
Sudan 4
Somalia 4
Ethiopia 3
Eritria 3
Djibouti 3
Palestinian occupied Israel 3
Lebanon 5
Syria 3
Jordan 5
Iraq 1
Saudia Arabia 4
Yemen 4
Oman 5
United Arab Emirates 5
Bahrain 5
Qatar 5
Iran 3
Afghanistan 1
Pakistan 3
Turkmanistan 4
Uzbekistan 4
Kazahkstan 5
Tajikstan 4
Kyrgystan 4
Malaysia 5
Indonesia 5

The center of gravity for this conflict is the Middle Eastern countries of Syria, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan and Saudia Arabia.
Bondings
Now you confuse me. Confused

S3nd K3ys wrote:
In 2003 there were 49 countries in the coalition publically supporting war with Iraq:

Afghanistan
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Uzbekistan

S3nd K3ys wrote:
For starters, I will list those countries with whom America is at war.

Afghanistan
Eritria
Ethiopia
Uzbekistan

You really have to make up your mind. They are either your allies or your ennemies. Wink
MidwestCreative
Perhaps the main thing to realize from this post is that we are at war with a vast array of nations, whether simply through very bad foreign policy or actual physical violence, America is pretty much hated everywhere that we try to "Free"
S3nd K3ys
Bondings wrote:
Now you confuse me.

It's not me that's confusing you. Wink

But I will try to clear it up.

It's very common for a country, like Afghan, to publically support a military effort of another country while silently supporting something else that is not in the 'best interest' of the country they were supporting.

Afghan, for example, was in favor of getting rid of Sadam (he was a threat to ALL his neighbors), yet they support terrorism against the 'infidels'.

Bottom line in this case is that the war in Iraq is a different war than the war on terrorists. And the countries I listed above support terrorists in one way or another. (We can prolly add France to that list soon, too Laughing )
S3nd K3ys
MidwestCreative wrote:
America is pretty much hated everywhere that we try to "Free"

LoL. Not true.

The CIVILIANS in the countries we're trying to free do not hate us. There's not too many people that don't want freedom.

Just because you don't hear it on CNN doesn't mean it's not happening. Wink
shr3dd
Not so much CNN, but 99% of mainstream media. Name the last good thing you heard about the war in Iraq on the news. That is not to say there isn't anything good coming out of it. People there are voting, participating in government, and actually thanking our soldiers that are there. The Iraqi citizens are not fighting back. Neighboring countries send in fighters to try to inhibit our efforts. Most of the roadside bombs you see were done by non-Iraqi citizens.