FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

A very simple site.

LeviticusMky
This is the site that I plan on using as my central node for all of my work/information that I want to have accessible on the web.

It's currently all done in tables for speed, but I'm going to re-release it in a css layout as soon as I have some free time.

Tell me what you think, soo simple?
tony
looks like a good start. needs more content though. best wishes.
ocalhoun
That site is great! I expecialy like the layout: it is very original.

Don't see why you should use anything other than tables. If'n it ain't 'broke don't go'n fix it.
budazz
where is the link?
Mathias
Hehe... had a bit of trouble with this myself!

Click on the WWW profile link, budazz.
meretyping
i don't know, my only suggestion would be to change your blog so it looks more like the rest of the site . . . i thought i was being redirected for a second there!
pecocer
In my opinion, this site is fine. I like it beacuse it΄s quite simple and very clear (I΄m used to get lost in most of websites...).

Thanks!
Jon82Brown
although it was really simple the way the first page was aranged it was kinda confusing like the blogs were aranged good and the "phatasm" but the stuf to the left just looked messy. also make a homepage with some content on it not just a bunch of links
mengshi200
good, i like your simple site .keep up hard.
sugarbox
Where is your site? I can't see it.
ben8coast
Nicely laid out site. But I personally find the green colour just a little too much for me. Only a personal preference.
ishmael
simple but good...
paul_indo
You've done a good job with it.

I don't like the green to much, hang on, yes I do, I'm not really sure...

It had a slightly disjointed feel to it with the lack of a consistent theme through the site. But then why is that neccesary? I guess we just get used to most sites being built that way.

I do agree that maybe some content on the first page would add some interest, but hey, just because everyone else does that why should you follow suite?

It has a nice unconstrained feel to it and when I read your blogs I would say maybe that's a reflection of yourself.
Was this an intentional disregard of the "standard" website design?
Or are you just a bad graphics designer, like me Wink

I really like your site, well done.
galaxy68
Good wish!