FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

india and world historical view

know abt indian history
yes
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

swap838
india with a rich culture has one of the oldeset and still living culture in the world
as we all know there was very famous universities in history lies in india some examples
are takshila can be found in bihar
the indian call themselves as "jagatguru" teacher of the world
so more and more reaserch is to be done on this issue.
tonberry
Not trying to be offensive, but India is extremely poor at general knowledge these days. Just hearing how people religiously bath in your holy Ganges shows how completely unconscious about basic things Indian people are these days.

My country has 20% more Noble laureates than yours, despite being 40 times less populated! And it still is a drop in the ocean compared to the real scientific powerhouses like United States or Germany which have dozens or even hundreds of times more laureates than my country!

Human rights violations are also a big issue in India, but it looks like things are improving, especially women's rights and how people react to rape now compared to how they reacted 10 and 20 years ago.

Hinduism is a wonderful religion, probably the most colorful and fascinating one to study! Another bright side is that stuff like yoga is an untapped knowledge that's way ahead of our times. Science still can't explain majority of it and yet often it has better healing properties than the newest medicines.

India was a cultural powerhouse that contributed so much to the world, but has been in a coma in recent centuries, with USA, Europe and countries like China outpacing it a lot. Still, I think sooner or later it's going to come back to its former greatness, just like China came back from being a *#$%hole of the world to the economical strength that it is today.