FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i would like to know what you think about holes

tessaponcelet
please feel free to interpret what i say as you wish...

what is your reaction when looking into a deep dark hole? do you enter it, run away, hop over it, fill it, ignore it, jump in it. do you scream, spit, smil, bark? do you like it?
ocalhoun
Holes art malicious!
If thou art running and step into one, thou couldst break thine leg.

However, this only pertaineth to small holes, large holes art recepticles for curiosity.
risuarez
For me, a hole is a lack of something. I mean...If you see a hole in a wall is because before that hole was full. If you see a hole on the road it means that before it was not there when the road was initially built. So a hole is for me always something bad. I iterprete it as the lost of something that filled you before and now it is not there, so is the lack of something.
SunburnedCactus
tessaponcelet wrote:
please feel free to interpret what i say as you wish...

what is your reaction when looking into a deep dark hole? do you enter it, run away, hop over it, fill it, ignore it, jump in it. do you scream, spit, smil, bark? do you like it?

I jump into every hole I see, screaming loudly and spitting everywhere, but with a smile on my face. Then I fill it and run away, barking like a rabid dog.

Very Happy

P.S. your site www.tp-photo.com doesn't appear to work.
PatTheGreat42
I love holes.

I love to dig holes, to look at holes, heck, I'll do anything for a hole.

I once dug a hole with a little GI shovel that was about a foot over my head (That makes it 7ish feet deep), and I could put my arms out and spin. It was awesome.

Then we filled it in so we wouldn't kill a pony.

But the point is, I'll dig a hole and put a body in it for $5.
blackdragon666
risuarez wrote:
For me, a hole is a lack of something. I mean...If you see a hole in a wall is because before that hole was full. If you see a hole on the road it means that before it was not there when the road was initially built. So a hole is for me always something bad. I iterprete it as the lost of something that filled you before and now it is not there, so is the lack of something.

A hole is not always bad, and it's not always an abscense of something. Like a sewer drain or holes on your body (Not in a sexual context, please let's be mature) those holes were there when you were born.
Anywho, I'd say that how I feel about a hole totally depends on the enviroment that the hole is in. However the first thing that comes to mind when I see the word "holes" is that one movie. Twisted Evil