FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Direct domain only web hosting request, no subdomain

fiat126p
Welcome!

Is there a way to get a web hosting package of yours without any subdomain being assigned? I'd like to apply for the account but there's no possibility not to have a subdomain (I own a TLD name) and the reason I want the website to be shown on one URL only is that it's better handled by search engines and I don't want to create more mess on the Web. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
badai
here you can have as many TLD as you need, but still you will get a subdomain, which you don't have to use.

but nobody is getting hosting now.
deanhills
fiat126p wrote:
Welcome!

Is there a way to get a web hosting package of yours without any subdomain being assigned? I'd like to apply for the account but there's no possibility not to have a subdomain (I own a TLD name) and the reason I want the website to be shown on one URL only is that it's better handled by search engines and I don't want to create more mess on the Web. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Cheers!
You're correct fiat. The TLD will show better on search engines. It will load a little bit faster as well. And yes your Website can be registered under your own TLD.

I checked your posts and although I don't understand Polish, looks as though you have made the required number of quality posts. I don't think you will be served with hosting space through the regular account application system as we don't have active host creators currently (to my knowledge). If you PM me however I can arrange that you get a cpanel hosting account on Server 1 of Frihost. When you do PM me can you please provide me with the following information in the template below:

cpanel name: (8 characters or less)
Name of domain:
E-mail address:
What your Website is about: An overview of the content of your Website
Accept Frihost TOS (including undertaking to be an active Forum poster as this is a post to host service - i.e. you undertake to keep your points above zero): YES/NO
fiat126p
Thank you very much for the replies, especially the latest one. Once I arrange all my stuff, I'll ask you for one, deanhills. However I won't be upset if you disallow for some reason. See you!
deanhills
fiat126p wrote:
Thank you very much for the replies, especially the latest one. Once I arrange all my stuff, I'll ask you for one, deanhills. However I won't be upset if you disallow for some reason. See you!
As long as you post for hosting and keep to the TOS I'm sure the owner, Bondings will be happy. Think he has some links with Poland as well. Wink
yashepe
Hi,

It is very simple, just pay for the relevant plan, and get domain name registered. If it will come up with the domain name, then it is well and good.