FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

skin for phpbb

vietboy
Why frihost still not have changed the forum skin yet, it not beauty for guest and member, and i thinks frihost will be change in the next time hehe Wink
Bondings
vietboy wrote:
Why frihost still not have changed the forum skin yet, it not beauty for guest and member, and i thinks frihost will be change in the next time hehe Wink

In fact, I like this skin and all mods are made for the default skin. It would take a lot of time to change it.
Helios
There is nothing wrong with this skin..

Btw in Olympus there will be a bew default anyway.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
vietboy wrote:

In fact, I like this skin and all mods are made for the default skin. It would take a lot of time to change it.

change the css Rolling Eyes
Alienz
Actually it is easy to add new forum skin when there is not much mods in a forum.
Helios
This skin is just fine, i really dont know why you want to change it.

This forum is supposed to be a professional hosting support forum(corrct me if im wrong =P)
and not some lame phpBB typical forum with a freaky skin.. =\
n0obie4life
Alienz wrote:
Actually it is easy to add new forum skin when there is not much mods in a forum.

small mods won't hurt, but big mods will.
Maka
If it aint broke why fix it?, it's bright and informative, no need for a fancy skin.
n0obie4life
Maka wrote:
If it aint broke why fix it?, it's bright and informative, no need for a fancy skin.

it just makes the forum look nicer, sometimes seeing the original skin everywhere stinks Razz
James Bond-007
I think they should make more themes...I mean, if the hosting revolves posting on a message board, the message board should be the best it can be Very Happy
Helios
I bet that if Bondings will find a nice skin for this board and install it, it will be quite similar to ths skin.

Or maybe he will install some uber hax0r black-green m4tr1x skin or whatever..
But I would like this board to professional.

But I only guess =\
n0obie4life
haha l33t skin Very Happy
Bondings
Everyone likes a different theme the most. Darker themes look better in the beginning, but the text is harder to read and they become boring in the end.
In my opinion light blue is the best option as it is easy to read and it looks professional. By the way, the phpbb website also uses the default theme.
Rsam
This skin is fine, some skins are better, but a lot of them are overdone and become bulky in the end.
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
Everyone likes a different theme the most. Darker themes look better in the beginning, but the text is harder to read and they become boring in the end.
In my opinion light blue is the best option as it is easy to read and it looks professional. By the way, the phpbb website also uses the default theme.

they have custom themes too if you login with the stylesdb open..
Uchiha Sasuke
there are oso seasonal theme .. haha some are quite colourful Smile
Astrolopitecos
i agree with bondings, the only thing i think should be changed is the width, something like to between 750px and 820px...i have my screen to 1280 by 1024...and the forum is too big....i'll would just change that...and to do that u only need to go to templates/default/ and on overall_header.tpl change that Razz Wink

u need to think that some people spend a lot of time here, like me, and some colors can make u'r eyes go crazy Razz

if u see my website forum i think u'll agree wiht it Razz
http://www.acoresradical.co.nr/forum/

stay well Cool
n0obie4life
one thing i like to do is falling things.

like if its christmas, i put falling snow on the index.php and portal.php .
and if its chinese new year, i put firecrackers..
Conikair
I would really like to see a new skin, the default drives me nuts.
WickedGravity
The skin makes the board look like exactly what it is, a forum that is used by people who are above the age of 13 and who don't need the cutting edge skins.

It is informative, easy to understand and easily configurable at that.

You say you want new mods, well, some of them don't work with skins other than the base one, so I say new mods and leave the skin be.
n0obie4life
Conikair wrote:
I would really like to see a new skin, the default drives me nuts.

change ur screen's contrast Razz.