FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

love or rich

liliruolan
my friend met a guy who is romantic but do not have much money.they love each other ,but it will be difficult for them to live together because a lot of financial problem. she met another guy who is rich but old. She felt more respect feeling for him but he loves her very much. Which one she should select to develop the dating relationship and get married?
loveandormoney
liliruolan wrote:
my friend met a guy who is romantic but do not have much money.they love each other ,but it will be difficult for them to live together because a lot of financial problem. she met another guy who is rich but old. She felt more respect feeling for him but he loves her very much. Which one she should select to develop the dating relationship and get married?

You can buy an human. But it is boring.
So maybe its better to think about money but never think about love.
Da Rossa
She should stick with the not-so-wealthy man. They'll eventually develop as long as they make the effort. Maybe they won't be billionaires, but they might have a decent and loving life if they try.
Blummer
Sometimes good relationships are better motivations. One day the not-so-wealthy will find a decent job. If love is real, it will survive through all complications and let's say, become a good weapon in the hands of the couple and guide them with anything.
Da Rossa
I know people who have everything they need at home but love. Ask them whether they're happy about it.
tonberry
liliruolan wrote:

I'd rather be dead broke and having someone I love on my side than numbing myself living a comfortable life. Majority of those financial problems in civilized countries are first world problems anyways - people always need to find things they can complain about Wink
standready
Does she love a person or money?
Does the one with money actually have 'money' or is it a card to get his way?
elainelorie
People can buy other people, personally, I feel that love isn't real. Its a fleeting illusion. Love can't be explained because it's different for everyone, and that's what makes it non-concrete. you can love your mother, your father, your brother, your friend, your best friend, or your lover, but none of those loves will ever be the same. "love" is a very broad term. A man who is rich can supply you in ways a man without money can't, you can learn to love a rich man. He is respectable if he had earned all of his money by himself, gave himself a name. It shows he's hard working, and built himself from nothing. And because love is abstract, you can shape it to different ideals, you can learn to love things about someone that you never noticed before, you can learn to love him. So marry for the money, because if you marry for love, your heart will be broken over and over again.
tonberry
Couldn't disagree more Smile Your idea of happiness is lying to yourself that some rich dude/lady is more charming than he/she is because he/she is rich?

Rich people don't always earn everything from the ground up like Donald Trump. Richness runs in the families, majority of rich people are set up by their rich daddies and uncles, groomed for family legacy from the day they are born. Nothing impressive about it.

Being very rich requires, at least to some degree, to cheat, lie and steal, so there goes the idealization you hoped for Wink These times, capitalism is in overdrive mode so the competition is ever-present - meaning you have to take as many shortcuts as possible to retain market competitiveness. If you don't do that, you're at a disadvantage to those who do. And every big company does that, they have to or they say goodbye to their money and their hard-fought position. That's the name of the game Wink

Bonding with people should be about finding people that are valuable (successful is one of many good traits to have), have good moral values, are trustworhy and someone that we can count on.

Finally, as for marrying into rich families, check the statistics to see how that goes. Depression and suicide attempts are most common in the poorest and the richest people. Middle class is where people are generally happiest, although seeing riches of course makes majority drool. But that's reason why they're the happiest, actually, they have things to look up to and that's good for mental health.
codersfriend
Despite being poor I'm sure both of them can work out on something for income
Ryox
My opinion would be

It depends on her, Being Rich, can't buy love. It's how she feels for the person in her heart. Nobody can choose for her. But (if) you had to choose for her. I would say the non-wealthy man. As I said, Being Rich might be great and all, but it doesn't solve for how you feel about the person.

I've been through relationships, regardless of their income, because I cared about the girl's I've been with, (they don't see it that way) but I don't care. I'm not with those girls anymore.

Being Rich, can lead to immaturity. Regardless of Age, because they think they can own anything they want. but as I said, She has to choose for herself.
Da Rossa
If one of the couple is rich, then s/he will be able, if they want, to create a mock scenario where they pretend to be bankrupt. They could even hire a man to play the investments manager representative to deliver the bad news in front of the two. If the other starts changing behaviour, then bingo!
Insanity
Go with whoever she likes more regardless of the money? Unless that money thing is important to her.
arfaiz
liliruolan wrote:

Just get married already. Bind one of them with responsibility by marrying. Be strict yet gentle. Make him not blindly loving you, but loving you with responsibilities that he fully understands and holds dear. Financial problem can be solved together. Keep the old man from cheating. Just get married already!
jajarvin
Love and money are mutually exclusive.
BigGeek
tonberry wrote:
Couldn't disagree more Smile Your idea of happiness is lying to yourself that some rich dude/lady is more charming than he/she is because he/she is rich?

Rich people don't always earn everything from the ground up like Donald Trump. Richness runs in the families, majority of rich people are set up by their rich daddies and uncles, groomed for family legacy from the day they are born. Nothing impressive about it.

Being very rich requires, at least to some degree, to cheat, lie and steal, so there goes the idealization you hoped for Wink These times, capitalism is in overdrive mode so the competition is ever-present - meaning you have to take as many shortcuts as possible to retain market competitiveness. If you don't do that, you're at a disadvantage to those who do. And every big company does that, they have to or they say goodbye to their money and their hard-fought position. That's the name of the game Wink

Bonding with people should be about finding people that are valuable (successful is one of many good traits to have), have good moral values, are trustworhy and someone that we can count on.

Finally, as for marrying into rich families, check the statistics to see how that goes. Depression and suicide attempts are most common in the poorest and the richest people. Middle class is where people are generally happiest, although seeing riches of course makes majority drool. But that's reason why they're the happiest, actually, they have things to look up to and that's good for mental health.

Not sure what you are reading but Donald Trump did not make his money. He inherited it, and he has made billions over his life but he has declared bankruptcy 3 times - he essentially makes his wealth by stiffing his creditors - he owns Trump Towers but he stiffed the banks and contractors to after having the building built. Now Arnold Schwarznegger - he earned everything in his lifetime, and inherited nothing to get it!

Trump is by definition a silver spooner - he was born wealthy and his arrogance and sense of entitlement show it!!!

Back to topic. Passionate love fades! Just a fact of life, so if the young woman wants to marry the young broke man because she is in love with him - by all means do so! But she will have to face the fact that the grind to make ends meet will take it's tole on their passion. If they can love each other with the dedication of family and are willing to stick with each other and support each other through good and bad times - then they will be fine.

If all she is looking for is comfort, and to be well off, marry the rich guy, she will always be provided for. But she should realize that he is just a toy for her and when the fascination wears off he will more than likely go looking for another younger woman!!!
Insanity
In my opinion it's down to personal preference. there's no right answer with regard to whether you do it for love or for money. For some, love matters more than money and they could never be married to someone they don't love. For others, they want the comfort that comes with having a lot of money, even if they do not love the person. There's no right answer but it comes down to the individual and how they feel about it. Asking about it on a forum is likely to get you a bunch of answers ranging across the spectrum, but they won't be able to tell you for sure what it is you should do.
loveandormoney
jajarvin wrote:
Love and money are mutually exclusive.

Marry a rich person. Thats Your problem.

Why do people think poor people are better for kissing?
playfungames
Both option seems problematic. Option 1 has love but no money. Option 2 has money but no love. May be the option in which growth is possible. Like for option 1 where they are ready to work hard to achieve their life's dreams and a good living standard. Or option 2 if the person turns out to be a match and they fall in love as well. Otherwise, it's choosing wrong nonetheless.
loveandormoney
playfungames wrote:
Both option seems problematic. Option 1 has love but no money. Option 2 has money but no love. May be the option in which growth is possible. Like for option 1 where they are ready to work hard to achieve their life's dreams and a good living standard. Or option 2 if the person turns out to be a match and they fall in love as well. Otherwise, it's choosing wrong nonetheless.

Is somebody interested in reality?
We can tell.

Here.

If somebody is asking for that in this Frihost thread.

First the topic.

We lead and teach since 1995 "How to fall in love workshops" ...free of charge
RL
everywhere also outside Europe

and we or I can answer the question:

What kind of human will be the one in the 70%-success-group and she/he will have a date after the workshop out of the workshop and then those finish 10 years without any kind of marriage or relationship or community or sxdoing or dating
and
who will after a weekend workshop with15 hours workshop teaching with about 20 members
10 male
10 female

be in the 30%-group-staying alone in a house.

...and are Your interested who is after a workshop interested in "together" und who ll stay alone ?
loveandormoney
basit666 wrote:
liliruolan wrote:

she should be select young guy because wealth is ordinary thing but life cannot be pass without feelings the young guy earn more wealth but she could not satisfy with old guy

Serious question: Are You a Hollywood movie producer?

No
not being
Mel Brooks.

So lets talk about the question:

Why do Western people like to connect money and sx even in the red light.

Example Australia and USA. The basics are democracy.
Every man can date every man or two men or woman and every woman can date every human.

But
no violence cause then the Law does say no.

So question:

Why does some men special think: I wann marry a por woman?

Because we are all adults, arent we?

Why does men think connection-redlight give a woman money and touch her is a kind of pleasure?
Why do they pay for one hour instead kiss his wife at home and his children by playing basketball with the children.

Are emotions out of world but first look for money accounts before men/woman throw their clothes behind them.....
jestoy0514
I chose love over money. Because if you really love each other money will not be a problem. If you really need money then you have to work hard and fight. I have heard a word of wisdom from Iron Man, "A Man who has everything but nothing." Do you really going to be happy with just money on your side?
pauline5765
I'd say neither.

It's easy to choose one over the other, but why settle for just that?

Find someone who you love (and is romantic if that's your type) and will put in the effort so that it's possible to live together. Of course, you should put in the effort too.