FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Online work

test-webdev3
What ways are there to earn online?

It seems the 'popular' freelancing websites don't have much real work going for them.
loveandormoney
Most money you can earn without technique:

Writing for money for examples companies. Do You want to learn more?
Da Rossa
My friend, who's been to Australia recently, had to work the way he could to survive. He's Brazilian and spent six months in there. He served tables, bricklayered and... got to know this freelance site. Actually, he's a prestigious Java developer. So he solved a lot of issues people asked, all online. Got back to our dross-economy Country with some dollars in his pocket and an unpurchaseable (for Brazilian standards) MacBook Pro.

So maybe the online jobs have their benefits after all.
BigGeek
My experience with online jobs is that the Freelance Writing websites have work but it does not pay very well typically when you write, edit, and proof read an article you write for them by the time you are done you earn five dollars an hour or less. Also tried taking surveys for money - that was a joke - never earned a penny, and was never able to earn enough points to bring in any awards. Tried affiliate marketing and set up my own blog site in Wordpress - that was not very productive - driving traffic to your blog site is difficult and typically when you increase your traffic it does not convert to sales. Pay per click advertising is also difficult and is somewhat expensive and again does not guarantee that the increased traffic will convert to sales.

Lately I am working with an incredible team doing direct sales - no that is starting to earn some money and has an incredible return on investment Very Happy
deanhills
BigGeek wrote:
Lately I am working with an incredible team doing direct sales - no that is starting to earn some money and has an incredible return on investment Very Happy
Great stuff BigGeek! If I may ask, what are you selling? I'm getting to the stage of my "career" that I have to create something to be employed, so hence why I'm asking.
frontier12
Youtube, if you are good at making tutorials, go ahead and give that a try..
Da Rossa
Please elaborate on that, frontier12. My mum says I could open my channel and discuss about Law in general. She says I'm a talented jurist... Well that's what she says.