FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MOYO ISLAND

k0p0nk

Moyo Island is one of the most beautiful place that I ever visit. Located 15 km from the coast of Sumbawa, East of the Bali Island. 2 km into the center of the city, 20 km to the nearest airport Brang Bidji.

Moyo Island is heaven for nature and diving lovers. Vegetation in 36,000 hectares of the island from savanna to tropical forests. Moyo enriched with many animals and birds varying, starting from deer and bull to wild boar, apes, sea eagle and oysters. Around the sea there are many colorful rock, soft and hard, including staghorn, gorgonian fans, sponges and coral plate.

Im from indonesia. I live in Yogyakarta, Central Java, it took 3 days travel by bus to Moyo Island. I have twice visit to the island. There is no any sound on the beach, just the sound of the wind and the waves. This is really amazing sensation for me.

Do not bring food to this place, just get a lot of drinking water, seasoning cook, a tent, and equipment for fishing. And next we are going to start a very exciting adventure. The coast on Moyo Island is the great spot for fishing, you will not be starving here.

I invite you to come visit to the Moyo Island , I will guiding you free as long as you there if you interested in.

Johnson Sibuea, Yogyakarta, Indonesia
deanhills
Those are amazing photos. If Bondings had been around he'd have been much impressed. Many thanks for posting them as well as making a quality post as well. Cool

I'd love to visit that island. How safe is it to go there?
k0p0nk
I ensure this place very safe, i have many friends from the local will guide the way during you stay in there.