FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Servers are soooooo slow

ALaFuRKa
in these days i think that some of or one of frihost server is so slow...especially at night in turkey my site is fast but in morning it is sooo slow...is there any problem with me or with the frihost server???my site is www.afl.frih.net. i am waiting ou opinions thx...
n0obie4life
The second server is a good server, the average loads are 0.05 - 0.30.

It's only yesterday the loads were extremely high thus causing lag, a user had 2 backups running at the same time.

This should not happen again and the server should be as fast as usual.

The current load is 0.09 and it's probably your site as all the other sites on frih.net is loading fast.
ALaFuRKa
what do you mean by saying second server???frih.net or frihost.net and my problem is appearing about 1 week not a day.server is slow all mornings and afternoons...
n0obie4life
The second server is the frih.net server.

It's your site, I can't even connect to it.
yupeng
Every time my site is very fast:http://bbs.frihost.net
Are there a fih.net server????
Haven't heard it before.
But the site http://www.afl.frih.net can't be connected
Bondings
The problem is most likely not with our server, but with your site. The server load is now 0.15, which is pretty low. However your site takes ages to load. (other sites hosted on that server load normally)

Actually, if you would get a lot of traffic, it would slow down the server a lot. Maybe try to use another CMS like Mambo or Xoops. You'll see the difference immediately. A heavily modded php-nuke is the worst you can have qua speed.
ALaFuRKa
perhaps i am having this problem because of frih.net...may i have an account like afl.frihost.net???The problem's source isnt me and my site because if the source of proble is my site why it is fast at nights but so slow in mornings...???so i think that problem is with the server...thx
Daniel15
ALaFuRKa wrote:
perhaps i am having this problem because of frih.net...may i have an account like afl.frihost.net???The problem's source isnt me and my site because if the source of proble is my site why it is fast at nights but so slow in mornings...???so i think that problem is with the server...thx

You can't get an account on the first server as it is full at the moment.

Anyway, as n0obie4life said, it's your site that's slow. Other sites on server 2 load quickly. Just ask anyone here that's hosted on that server. Also, as Bondings said, a heavily-modded phpNuke is VERY VERY slow... Something like Mambo or Drupal would be better.
ALaFuRKa
oke thx for your advices.The problem is my php.nuke version i think...thx again...
ALaFuRKa
oke i solved the problem i am so happy now.one block was causing the problem...thx to everybody...dont add all the blocks to ur phpnukes...it is an advice...dont forget Wink
n0obie4life
Glad you got it working.

So, the server isn't slow Wink.

-close-