FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


Bitter Truth of Life





ujjawall
My entire life can be described in one sentence, it doesn't go as planned and that's ok.

That lesson was not mentioned in book, which is taught by life.
Possum
Plan, act, See what works. Plan, act see what works.

We are all in the same boat.


Believe me its worse if you don't plan...
tonberry
It's cool that you are able to adjust mentally! Many people get stuck up in endless feeling sorry for himself/herself just because they aren't doing what they wanted to do, or what they are doing is not good enough to satisfy their high expectations! Of course for some people it is a source of great productivity, but also great torment.

As for my "life philosophy", as long as someone has a roof over his head, enough to eat to not go around hungry, stable source of income and is not chased, prejudiced, tormented by other ethnic/religious groups or gangs of thugs, he has no right to complain. Our generations are extremely spoiled, we don't know how lucky we are!
standready
My bitter truth is 'life sucks then you die'.
jajarvin
The only truth is that I am not dead.
deanhills
Life happens in equalizing opposites. The good with the not so good. For every birth there is a death. For happiness there is sadness.
amagard
A plan is something to review and change, never a blueprint of reality, especially not of future reality.

I like that song by John Lennon: Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
loveandormoney
ujjawall wrote:
My entire life can be described in one sentence, it doesn't go as planned and that's ok.

That lesson was not mentioned in book, which is taught by life.


So every day is new for You, isnt it?
spinout
well , life is strange , no matter what good intended deed you do it always come around in the opposite. If you do a small bad deed you often come out with a neutral gain since everyone think it is weird, and no one thinks that about you. If you do a really bad deed than you get almost the same bad outcome as if you do a good one.
It is a trap - the universe seems to everything in it's power to evade the things you intend to do.
bukaida
The pre-plan, most of the time does not work. MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES.
loveandormoney
bukaida wrote:
The pre-plan, most of the time does not work. MAN PROPOSES, GOD DISPOSES.


What do You deal with God?
How about people in countries without God, dont they have problems?
jajarvin
standready wrote:
My bitter truth is 'life sucks then you die'.

Ludwig Wittgenstein Quote --> Death is not an event in life: we do not live to experience death.
Da Rossa
Is that really ok, ujjawall? I don't understand how you can manage the frustration of having things go down in every way but the planned one. What do you do? You're into the sentence: "if life gives us a bitter lemmon, make a lemmonade with it"?
BigGeek
It is true - that many time we plan and plan, and work hard for an outcome only to fail or end up with something you did not plan on.

This is pretty much a universal experience by so many people that it seems like the normal occurrence. The other thing that is for sure is that when you experience this and you state your experience there are those that will start the finger pointing at you as the problem. They act like they have all the answers, they ask you questions like riddles that make no sense. AND under no circumstances will they ever agree with you, everything you tell them they have to be right, and they answer your questions with questions.

Typically these people are religious and they have a vested interest in keeping the belief system intact so they beliefs are perfect, the problem is not the beliefs - they problem is you for pointing out how the belief system does not work.

Ignore the pious and the self righteous - they have nothing to offer - they are too busy having all the answers, blaming others, and asking a questions of a questions! They are fools with nothing to offer you!

Like was previously posted - Plan, execute, see what happens, alter the plan and execute again, and see what happens! A plan is not something set in stone. You can alter it any time you need and you can keep experimenting with it until you find the success you are looking for.

Given that the majority of humans have the experience of planning and working toward a particular outcome - only to fail and have to try again. Should be a clue that the idea that we create our reality with our thoughts and feelings is not true. Sure be positive, sure visualize and plan your life. But when things don't go as planned don't think it is your fault or there is something wrong with you. There isn't, and many others have the same experience.

It's just life Very Happy
loveandormoney
spinout wrote:
well , life is strange , no matter what good intended deed you do it always come around in the opposite. If you do a small bad deed you often come out with a neutral gain since everyone think it is weird, and no one thinks that about you. If you do a really bad deed than you get almost the same bad outcome as if you do a good one.
It is a trap - the universe seems to everything in it's power to evade the things you intend to do.



We have the experience
people wanna live alone see live as danger
people with friends or darling in one house are happy and enjoy life.

Is Your problem
You are loney?

The date friends it ll make u happy or happier.
playfungames
Yeah, nothing goes as planned in life but you learn through the mistakes. Mistakes are your greatest teachers. Plus we know that nothing goes as planned in life so have alternative ways to reach the goal that means you should have alternative ideas that will take you so that if one plan fails, you have the next to take you to the same dream. I think that but its good on paper only and very tough to apply in life.

The most bitter truth in life: Nobody gets out of it alive!
Insanity
Yeah, it's important to keep a good perspective and don't get too down when things don't go your way.
loveandormoney
playfungames wrote:
Yeah, nothing goes as planned in life but you learn through the mistakes. Mistakes are your greatest teachers. Plus we know that nothing goes as planned in life so have alternative ways to reach the goal that means you should have alternative ideas that will take you so that if one plan fails, you have the next to take you to the same dream. I think that but its good on paper only and very tough to apply in life.

The most bitter truth in life: Nobody gets out of it alive!


We learn by success.

How can You learn by a mistake or by an error?

We are interested in a discussion.
Here are and now in this office
15 young people learning Pascal for finding a job and they learn by solved tasks and they became angry and sad because mistakes. Our friends want to read Your answers also. Thank You for this discussion.
Da Rossa
Quote:
We learn by success.

How can You learn by a mistake or by an error?


For the sake of the senseful part of your message, I should add that we learn both by success and error.
deanhills
I'd go further to say I've learned more from my mistakes than from my successes. Particularly with new technology. I remember when I started to get into databases, and all the mistakes I've made. When I finally figured out something, it made the mistakes even worth it all.
Da Rossa
deanhills wrote:
I'd go further to say I've learned more from my mistakes than from my successes. Particularly with new technology. I remember when I started to get into databases, and all the mistakes I've made. When I finally figured out something, it made the mistakes even worth it all.


Let me guess: you dropped a table thinking it would have a trash bin to recover it from. Right?
deanhills
Da Rossa wrote:
deanhills wrote:
I'd go further to say I've learned more from my mistakes than from my successes. Particularly with new technology. I remember when I started to get into databases, and all the mistakes I've made. When I finally figured out something, it made the mistakes even worth it all.


Let me guess: you dropped a table thinking it would have a trash bin to recover it from. Right?
Haven't come across something like that before. More like a Webhost that prides itself with making regular backups for every one so much so that most of every one trusted and relied on this, including yours truly. And the Web host then has a double disk failure. That terrible sinking feeling of something that was irretrievably lost. I did make my own backups, but only on a monthly basis, so had lost lots of work. In the case of the Webhost those who hadn't made any backups at all lost six months of work. Those who created Websites, lost the Websites. Lesson I learned was to always take personal responsibility for backups no matter what. Razz
loveandormoney
Da Rossa wrote:
Quote:
We learn by success.

How can You learn by a mistake or by an error?


For the sake of the senseful part of your message, I should add that we learn both by success and error.


I make some easy examples:

Car accident what can I learn?

Divorce what can I learn?

Cancer what can I learn?

Son failed the exam. What can I learn

Daughter is hitten be men in the schoolyard. What can I learn.


Maybe our mind is very small so we do and see

Success makes You learn You meet a heart and marriage and every day You learn and Your son is starting to walk this makes learning.

What is Your experience?
Da Rossa
Quote:
* Car accident what can I learn?
* Divorce what can I learn?
* Cancer what can I learn?
* Son failed the exam. What can I learn
* Daughter is hitten be men in the schoolyard. What can I learn.


1. Drive safer.
2. Choose your wife better. Don't engage in marital problems.
3. Think about prevention next time if you survive.
4. You were a lousy in raising him.
5. Don't know what you mean.
loveandormoney
OK
Lets talk about drive save. Do all people who drives carefully have an accident before? Is it wrong
police in our country is saying
people making accidents do afterwardsd more accidents.
Why this is different in Your country?

The reason is in our country people are afraid after an accident.
deanhills
loveandormoney wrote:
OK
Lets talk about drive save. Do all people who drives carefully have an accident before? Is it wrong
police in our country is saying
people making accidents do afterwardsd more accidents.
Why this is different in Your country?

The reason is in our country people are afraid after an accident.
Where I live right now the greatest problem is using cell phones while driving. Looks like when someone is into their cell phone and texting messages, they completely forget what is going on around them.
loveandormoney
We have the problem
smokers do smoking and have a car accident. But there are no experiences they did stop smoking after accidents because of learning.
Da Rossa
Quote:
The reason is in our country people are afraid after an accident.


One more reason for people to drive saferly!

Quote:
We have the problem
smokers do smoking and have a car accident. But there are no experiences they did stop smoking after accidents because of learning.


Is that the greatest issue? I believe the problem Dean pointed is far more epidemic.
loveandormoney
So I or we try to watch and try to see it out of Your view. Example: Your husband is coming late to an appointment. The other human is angry. Your husband is sad. And so Your husband will be late never again.
So that is Your experience and experiences?


Same when You are a man. Then just read it like
Your wife did make something wrong and then she changed her life.
loveandormoney
One week is over,
so I wanna add.




So do You live in Hollywood. That is true. In every movie the hero is making mistakes and then he ll learning and then he ll be healthy. But this is not real life. People who go to prison did a mistake. But afterwards they ll do it again and go back to prison again and again and again.
So this is realitiy. How do You see reality?




Please argue against me.


Then life isnt bitter any more.
Marcuzzo
dear god, loveandormoney, your posts are really hard to read, I try to figure them out but I keep ending up lost in translation.

the moral of the story is: Plan! life will throw a sucker punch at you when you least expect it, without going into details, I've been there and in the worst moment of my life.

- you can only plan your own intentions and actions, and you should.
- you have no control over other peoples minds and or actions. eg: drive safe... you get hit by a drunk driver.
- everybody has their own vision and ideas, respect them but make sure that your vision and ideas are respected.


so when the OP says ' life doesn' go as planned' I'd agree, most of the times it doesn't, but then again, a plan is not a plan without a backup plan.

apart from that, we've been on this planet for millions of years and the fact that we are still here is that we are a race that is very resilient and learn from our mistakes, a success will not teach you anything because by then you've already learned how to do it.

so, in a way it's ok that life doesn't go as planned, and life may kick your butt from time to time. we won't just stand there and watch, we fight back and try to make the best of it

and wear sunscreen!

loveandormoney
Oh people. So there is an human. He is no dog, He has a schedule. So the way for the human is

go Your way with aim and be careful because there can be many accidents.
How do You see life?
Related topics
What is your operating system?
Why Was My Account Suspended???
Unlocking the mystery of life
Give Peace a Chance - my poem
Defending China, sharing weal and woe
The truth about oil...
Bin Laden offers truce...
Is there really something after this life?
Pop/Rock Song Lyrics
Is there truth?
The Truth About Easter
Is there any SENSE in LIFE?
Vitiligo
Remember when....
Australia
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.