FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Another Suggestion

intle
To make the posts higher quality and to serve the customers better, you should better lower down your requirments for the first setting up.

The reason for this is simple - though 5 posts are not too many, one want to soon open his/her site might be eager and hurry to do so. The most important thing for jim/her at this time is not to post anything but to make the site running. The posts he/she write then should be hard refined.

Anyway, you can ask the new registers to meet the requirments gradually after the site setting before who will easily turned away to other free hosts. Very Happy
n0obie4life
You should have seen other hosts.

Minimum posts - 20 or whatever thats higher than 5, the worst i've seen is what? 50?

5 is the lowest I've seen for post to host hosts.

Sure, you might tell me that there's another host that does it at five too, I know of one that does the same thing, but what they are offering, you can't compare to us.
babumuchhala
I wud also copy n0ob & say 5 posts is nothing. If u cant give 5 minutes to the forum then u r not worth the services of Frihost.

If i were to suggest the no of posts then i did say ideally it should be 10. If the person spams get the person kicked out (which is already being done) and also get the ip banned (if its dynamic then its of no use)
intle
n0obie4life wrote:
You should have seen other hosts.

Minimum posts - 20 or whatever thats higher than 5, the worst i've seen is what? 50?

5 is the lowest I've seen for post to host hosts.

Sure, you might tell me that there's another host that does it at five too, I know of one that does the same thing, but what they are offering, you can't compare to us.

Oh, yes. What you said is absolutely RIGHT!

While what I meant is that you do can ask for this, but if the users do this later should be better - both for the users to setup their site ealier and to provide better posts, then the quality of your site will be easier to sustain!

And MORE, you can hold more users by this way for they have paid time to their web site and knew what service you've offered!