FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i am thinking of starting a travel blog

crawfish
I am thinking of starting a travel blog. we travel quite a bit, and I record here and there with my phone. but i'm thinking as I am getting older I should start a true travel blog.

our next adventure might be in paris. it would be fun to do so. do you guys have tips on starting a blog and getting followers? I know it takes a lot of good patience and work to record, edit and publish. but if I do enough videos, I might get a lot of followers.

thank you
rx9876
First, you should choose your preferred blogging platform.
Something like ...
WordPress.com
www.blogger.com
www.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com
Or since you are here, so using frihost blog is another option, too.
If you have information technology abilities, you could also consider to build a blog with your own domain to making you looks like a professional blogger.

Second, write you articles with paragraphs with keywords, interesting pictures, insightful (and short) videos. If your paragraphs, videos contain too many unnecessary information, people might get bored before they see the interesting points.

Third, submit sitemaps for google index, or make some backlinks, or post your articles to some travel forums, to attract some new visitors.