FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

its hard to post in the forum

johans
hi,

now in frihost hard to post a topic because everytime i response or post a new one i always get this page.

"No data received

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE"

What does it mean?

I am using google chrome browser.
johans
i took me 6 to 10 times just to post a single response or a topic. this is pain in the asss...

perhaps the admin should considered this; Maybe that's the reason why frishosters lost interest in posting or response.

Seriously, this is NOT a nice place to post now a days.. before it was so responsive.

I hope someone understand how i feel.
deanhills
Hi Johans. Sorry about your frustration but Frihost Forum from a technical point of view is doing fine and is as fast as ever. It is on an excellent server in a really good Data Center in Germany.

I suspect the issue is DNS - you need to flush the DNS and you also have to clean up your browser of any cookies or history:

Here is how you flush the DNS:
https://www.whatsmydns.net/flush-dns.html

These are steps for cleaning up Google Chrome:
1. Make sure Google Chrome is up to date
2. Delete ALL COOKIES and HISTORY - here is a tutorial from Google Chrome:
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95582?hl=en

MOST IMPORTANT - once you've done all of the above you need to log out and log in again to make sure Google Chrome is up to date, clean, without history and cookies.
Peterssidan
johans, are you sure it's not just temporarily? I haven't notice any problems with the forum lately, except a few weeks ago when it was not working for a short while. Back in the old days it was down from time to time too (mostly with some database error) so I don't think it has become any worse.
Ankhanu
Aye, no problems on my end neither. It may be a browser issue, DNS, or something else on your end.
playfungames
And I was here thinking that it was hard for us to find genuinely interesting topics to post in. Turns out it's about an error which I think everyone is not facing or it has already been fixed. It is because there is no such error on my end.
johans
thank you guys for all your response.

If most of you did not encounter the issue every-time i post. Perhaps this is my issue on my workstation.

Anyway, i will try to figure it out why i got that issue.

I need to isolate it first from my end and i appreciate you feedback.
standready
johans, sorry you are having such a time posting. I use Google Chrome browser and have never had a problem posting here.
airh3ad
I think is juts a simple technical issue might solve the admins? just make sure we always active to post so we cab have free hosting.