FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

suspended

johans
any idea why everytime i browse my site it says

"This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources."

how can i solved it?
deanhills
Hi Johans. Sorry to hear about your problem.

Bondings is the only person who can help you.

I suspect that you went over quota with your hard disk space or bandwidth. If it is your bandwidth, then maybe your Website will be back online from the 1st of September as the bandwidth always resets on the 1st of the month. But if it is hard disk space or possibly an infection, then nothing can happen until Bondings has unsuspended the account.

Let's wait until 1st of September and if your Website is still suspended by then I'll write to Bondings on your behalf.
johans
after reading here the issues before. I think bonding can only help me to reset because i was searching on my cpanel i dont see any reset option.

I guess i looonnng wait for bonding since i dont notice him active anymore on this forum.
deanhills
johans wrote:
after reading here the issues before. I think bonding can only help me to reset because i was searching on my cpanel i dont see any reset option.

I guess i looonnng wait for bonding since i dont notice him active anymore on this forum.
Refer my explanation in another thread - if it's a bandwidth issue then it will reset itself automatically on 1st of September without intervention by Bondings.

I agree it's a pity Bondings is not around, but I always look at it from the point of view what the alternative could be, which is that Bondings closes Frihost down. I'd rather have it like it is now, than nothing at all. And see whether we can work with what we have, instead of what we don't have. There's always a few ways of doing something.

One thing is FOR SURE and GUARANTEED. When there's an infection/security issue Bondings is on the problem like immediately. But for anything else he just doesn't seem to have the time. Including regular maintenance of Server 4.

I guess it's for us to adjust to that, or if we feel we can't, look for space elsewhere. For me I'm quite happy to be here until all of the lights go off one day. I just have a feeling though it won't be very soon.

For now I suggest we wait until tomorrow to see whether your Website is unsuspended. If not, we take it to Bondings. And if that doesn't work, there are still more alternatives available.

By the way, do you have a recent backup copy of your Website?
deanhills
Looks as though your Website is still suspended Johans, so have written to Bondings. Not sure whether he will respond, but we tried. Let's see what happens.
johans
hi deanhills,

I have sent PM to Bondings.

To be honest i lost interest anymore in posting here at forum because it is useless anymore for me.

Example like what happen on my account. My domain name is suspended without knowing the reason and i tried to research the solution of my error. "This account has been suspended.
Either the domain has been overused, or the reseller ran out of resources." over the forum

BUT the only solution is to reset my account and NO other person could do reset except for Bondings.

That is why i lost interest in posting now a days because its useless to post; even if i get points earn but site is still NOT working.

Sad
deanhills
I feel for you Johans. I haven't received a response from Bondings either.

Do you have a recent backup of your Website?
k_s_baskar
usually exceeding bandwidth or disk space will give warning via email. check whether you suspended the domain from your control panel by accident. If so you can undo it yourself.
Smile
airh3ad
And i hope this could be solve the problem so we can attract more users. maybe bondings need to assign new admin for this type of request.
kgvulot
that's weird
kgvulot
oops, my bad