FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Lost Email + Password

coreyman
Hi I would like access back to my account coreymanshack
I no longer have access to the email associated with it and I don't remember the password. You can contact me via email at corey@manshack.me
deanhills
coreyman wrote:
Hi I would like access back to my account coreymanshack
I no longer have access to the email associated with it and I don't remember the password. You can contact me via email at corey@manshack.me
Wow! Your last post was in January 2011! Razz Welcome back!

You probably remember this is not the first time you opened a thread like this. You did it in 2008 as well so this may be a clue for you as to what the e-mail address is: Refer: http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-809211.html

Previously Bondings pointed out that the e-mail address that you used to register coreymanshack with is a Yahoo e-mail address - something with oranges. Do you remember that e-mail address? If you do, try and use the password tool with that e-mail address to fix your account. Or if that Yahoo e-mail address has a problem, ask Yahoo to fix the e-mail address for you. I've got yahoo e-mails too and although it is not that easy, it is still possible to get the account fixed.

Not sure where Bikerman is but he may be the only one available as Admin who can help you at Frihost. I haven't seen him in a while though. Better that you help yourself first if you want a more immediate solution. And I think it is doable. You just have to try a bit harder to get your e-mail account sorted out if it is not available to you. Then use the password tool to reset your password for you when you are able to get the account name and e-mail address to match up.
coreyman
I no longer have access to that email.
deanhills
coreyman wrote:
I no longer have access to that email.
Just checked now and it looks as though you don't have access to Directadmin any longer either. This has to do when Bondings migrated the Server 2 accounts from the US to a Data Center in Germany. The IP that is connected with your DirectAdmin account doesn't exist any longer. There were other DirectAdmin users who were similarly affected. Bondings was going to configure this and never got that far.

I tried to see whether I could change your e-mail account but unfortunately looks as though Bondings is the only person who can do that.