FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The telecommunications business segment, need help

ichnolite
My friend suggested me to open a business in this area (he has a new idea in the provision of digital TV services), how difficult to enter this market and what are the pitfall in this segment?

MODERATOR - Moved from General Chat to the appropriate subforum.
-Ankhanu
Ankhanu
It's likely quite difficult, as it is fairly expensive.

The largest hurtles are probably in building the starting infrastructure to distribute and supply the service; it's a huge up-front cost before you can even begin to earn any money from the service. Additionally, you'll have to strike up contracts with other service providers to bring their content to your service. There are reasons only the rich and established have really managed to work here, but who knows, the market in your area might support the endeavour.
Ruthor
In this market it is difficult to enter because there so much competition, you also need to have knowledge in this area to exceed in some competitors. You need to collect start-capital in order to ensure that the business office, provide equipment such as http://www.infomir.eu/eng/products/iptv-stb/mag255/ ,pay taxes, etc. If your friend has an idea - it must be able to implement, and at this industry without the proper knowledge create innovate it is very difficult