FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can't login to my DirectAdmin console

Q5U8
I'm trying to Access to the control panel of frih.net

http://www.******.frih.net:2222/CMD_LOGIN

And after type my username and password receive the following message:

Invalid login. Please verify your Username and Password

Help!
deanhills
Wow another record in minus points. Laughing

Am curious. Why are you interested in the hosting account? Is it because you want to work with it genuinely, or just idle curiosity after a long period of absence? May 2012?

Suggest you read the thread below as what happened to you must have been a repeat of what happened to Aningbo. Bondings moved Servers 2 and 3 in July of last year during the course of which the login and password coding of DirectAdmin accounts of some of the older accounts had been left behind at the old Scranton Data Centre - latter of which also evaporated. Your DirectAdmin login and password will have to be set up from scratch again.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-163590.html
jdelfire
I guess this affects me as well.... I do have a lot of catching since my long absence too..
Funny I can still access my wp site but now would like to a setup a laravel framework and start new... I wish I can get my cpanel admin reset as well...
deanhills
jdelfire wrote:
I guess this affects me as well.... I do have a lot of catching since my long absence too..
Funny I can still access my wp site but now would like to a setup a laravel framework and start new... I wish I can get my cpanel admin reset as well...
I notice from your other post that you say you are on Server 4. Are you sure you are on Server 4 though? Server 4 comes with DirectAdmin not cPanel. Server 1 as far as I know is the only Frihost server that comes with cPanel. What is the URL of your Website? The sub-domain for Server 1 is frihost.net and for Server 4 frihost.org.

The problems that are mentioned with the other posters in this thread are with Servers 2/3 not Servers 1 or 4.
jdelfire
Hi Dean,

Thanks for pointing that out, yes I guess it is DirectAdmin (I thought they are the same haha).

Regards,

Del