FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Are Sites down????

gonchiweb
oh no!!!!!!!! the 2nd server of frihost now, i wanna think that is just a technical problem but i cant acced to my ftp, website and pop3 e-mail
wwwhat about you?
see ya...........................
GDG
hi, um i tried to go to my site and its down. i wanted to work on it so as to prepare it but when i went there all i got was Problem Loading Page and i did this atleast 6 times. i was wondering if anyoen else is having problems or its just me. If its just me then i shoul ask Admin for help.
gonchiweb
yeah there are. if you see my post frih.net server down im saying that 2nd frihost server is down i dont know why but it is.
bye
Bondings
Yes, it is completely down. I just noticed it and it should be restarted pretty soon. (it can take up to 1-2 hours if some hardware needs to be replaced, though)

My apologies for the downtime.
GDG
It's ok with me Bondings, i was just scared that you guys closed my site down or something. But other than that its ok, thanks for fast answer time!!!
GDG
oh hey guys, just wanted to tell everyoen that our site on server 2 are back up. Yayy go Frihots and Bondings.
n0obie4life
Server 2 is working again. If you still encounter any problems, please post it in the Free hosting support forum.

-close-