FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

No Space on server 4

cybersa
Last two days i'm facing this problem often.

Code:
Warning: session_start(): open(/tmp/sess_nuvasir8chsdvfpn66qqsfofm7, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28)

Because of this we can't able to create session,tmp files etc...So we can't able to login int to website.

Hope it will be solved soon.
deanhills
I've sent an e-mail to Bondings. Hopefully it will catch his eye. Razz

Sounds like Server 4's /tmp/ partition is getting full. I've seen this reported before in the support forum and fixed.

Aha .... found the previous support request. It was also by you in December of last year. Hopefully it will be sorted out expeditiously in the same way.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-161182.html
Blummer
This issue has been around for a really long time. Seen it months ago, seen it recently. Been watching it all days long. Somehow it gets fixed, but soon you still have it. While it does not affect the db based sites in general (e.g. you can still browse the website), it won't allow you to use some backend functions, depending on what software you use. I hope it gets fixed one day, until then I'm glad it wasn't something unique to my account.
cybersa
Blummer wrote:
This issue has been around for a really long time. Seen it months ago, seen it recently. Been watching it all days long. Somehow it gets fixed, but soon you still have it. While it does not affect the db based sites in general (e.g. you can still browse the website), it won't allow you to use some backend functions, depending on what software you use. I hope it gets fixed one day, until then I'm glad it wasn't something unique to my account.

Yes,People can browse the website.
But they can't able to login into my site.
deanhills
True. And then there's the php old version topic as well. Doesn't look as though Server 4 is doing that well.
cybersa
It would be great if both problem was solved soon.
Because one of my php script need latest version of PHP
cybersa
Still facing this problem.
It happens often.