FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paypal account

zorba1987
Hi guys,

Got a question regard Paypal. assumingly i have paypal account and a friend of mine who's living in a different country asked me for the email and password to make a payment online. My question, will the payment will be completed? or as he's logging from different IP address the payment will be declined?
taking in consideration he's not logging into paypal, it's online shopping website!

PLZ answer if you are 100% sure about it
coolclay
As long as you have username and password of the payment you can make a payment anywhere in the world as far as I know.

Sounds like a weird situation however. Why exactly are you giving someone else your username and password?
DJ_Devildog
I would suggest you never give out your Paypal credentials to anyone. why not have them setup one and simply send them some cash to it, much safer that way and secure.
standready
DJ_Devildog wrote:
I would suggest you never give out your Paypal credentials to anyone. why not have them setup one and simply send them some cash to it, much safer that way and secure.

x2
However, if you do allow, change your PayPal password immediately. You don't how secure your friend's computer is.
johans
zorba1987 wrote:
Hi guys,

Got a question regard Paypal. assumingly i have paypal account and a friend of mine who's living in a different country asked me for the email and password to make a payment online. My question, will the payment will be completed? or as he's logging from different IP address the payment will be declined?
taking in consideration he's not logging into paypal, it's online shopping website!

PLZ answer if you are 100% sure about it

Both of you needs to have paypal account. Once you have both paypal account all you need to do is share your paypal user name or your email address which you used in paypal registration to make more specific.

Then she/he can transfer money. Or vice versa.

I hope that's clear.
loveandormoney
Ist paypal dangerous? Or do You all have good experiences with paypal and online money?
raaeft1
I had opened Paypal account a couple of years ago. Later I had also opened a business account for my Reiki practice that was linked to my personal account. All was well till recently.
I logged into my account after many months and I was taken to a screen to enter details about my business in keeping with some new restrictions and reserve bank of india guidelines.
I wrote to customer care about my predicament that it was my personal business and I could not furnish the details. On the other hand I had started a new registered company. I asked them to clarify whether I should close my current account-personal/business and open a new PayPal account--personal and business in the name of my registered company.
I have not received any reply so far. Just a general email.
I don't know how far one can rely on Paypal?
airh3ad
Do not give all your account information for security reasons. paypal is a great paying services online.